ST Aerospace
ST Aerospace Employee Review

Safety Concious

July 11, 2016
The engineers and technicians were adamant on following safety procedures which is a good thing because they are working with heavy equipment and in a hazardous environment, thus it is compulsory for safety measures to be put in place.
November 28, 2014
Same role
Temp Admin Asst (Former Employee) - Tampines New Town, S00
I have a chance to work with Senior Managers. No doubt I have to plan the staff for training, my immediate supervisor trust me a lot. I have a chance to work and develop the feedback form into Excel data. I have a chance to use pivot table to summarize the information for my Manager to review.
Pros
Reasonable rATE FROM STAFF CANTEEN
Cons
Long wait for bus
March 11, 2019
Same location
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee) - Seletar
willing to teach patiently and very supportive. Each and everyone will motivate and encourage the staff who are working over there, good prospects and kind directors.
Pros
willing to teach
Cons
Contract basis
June 1, 2018
Same location
Assistant Engineer (Former Employee) - Seletar
ST Aerospace Engineering - SAR 145 Approved Maintenance Organisations • Conduct maintenance, repairs and modifications of B757 avionics systems for FedEx Ptf programme • Assist the Licenced Aircraft Engineer ensuring maintenance activities were carried out according to maintenance work packages and in compliance with FAA regulatory requirements