ST Aerospace
ST Aerospace Employee Review

Some people will make sure you fail in your job.

April 14, 2020
Higher up secretary is to train new secretaries. If trainer doesn't like trainee because you talk to black people, they make sure trainee fail. The employer of the trainer demands cooperation from trainee, but for a year, the trainer never did much to train the trainee & trainee gets laid off. Some supervisors say they're not high & mighty, but they treat employees badly, others turn a blind eye.
July 11, 2016
Same role
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) - Seletar
The engineers and technicians were adamant on following safety procedures which is a good thing because they are working with heavy equipment and in a hazardous environment, thus it is compulsory for safety measures to be put in place.
November 28, 2014
Same role
Temp Admin Asst (Former Employee) - Tampines New Town, S00
I have a chance to work with Senior Managers. No doubt I have to plan the staff for training, my immediate supervisor trust me a lot. I have a chance to work and develop the feedback form into Excel data. I have a chance to use pivot table to summarize the information for my Manager to review.
Pros
Reasonable rATE FROM STAFF CANTEEN
Cons
Long wait for bus
November 20, 2020
Technician (Former Employee) - Singapore
Enjoyable work environment with less pressure and clean workplace.Two way communicationswith positive explanations and results. Training and cross training within section. Good benefit and balance work scope.
Pros
Open feedbacks
Cons
Quality disputes
  1. Some people will make sure you fail in your job.