ST Aerospace
ST Aerospace Employee Review

Work Practice

February 18, 2019
I have good leader to coach me on the work process and assistance when I encounter difficulties with my daily work. Overall, the work environment is friendly and enjoyable.
March 9, 2020
Same role
Senior Technician (Current Employee) - sembawang airbase
Everyday is a different learning curve at work because every aircraft defect is unique and we have to get our pool of senior technicians to brainstorm and come up with different solutions as to how to get the aircraft flying
Pros
avalability of quality family time
Cons
pay is not very attractive
August 11, 2019
Same role
Senior Technician (Current Employee) - Singapore
The work here is straightforward, but management is rigid(most managers, higher management are ex-military. Feels like a retirement home for them). Top management more than willing to sacrifice worker’s welfare. Always tell the employees “the door is always open”. Due to them having a powerful company brand name, perception is that St is a big success. In actual fact, it is just a stepping stone for the young ones, and a career graveyard for the middle-aged worker. The older senior ones can’t wait to pass the baton, but the competent ones don’t stay long enough.
February 21, 2020
Same location
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) - Paya Lebar
Job security is good. Good work life balance. Slow career progression. Depending on where you are and which subsidiary unit, the people could be a challenge. Overall, it's a good place and good start for fresh graduates.