ST Aerospace

Paya Lebar15 reviews
Job security is good.
Good work life balance.

Slow career progression.

Depending on where you are and which subsidiary unit, the people could be a challenge.

Overall, it's a good place and good start for fresh graduates.
I have good leader to coach me on the work process and assistance when I encounter difficulties with my daily work. Overall, the work environment is friendly and enjoyable.
Most enjoyable working atmosphere and balancing a typical day at work and follow the management orders and facing the hardest part of the job everytime
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Long hour
Good place with nice people. High overtime but poor management. Location wise quite ulu especially after overtime. Meals are considered cheaper compared to hawker.
Pros
High ot
Cons
Poor management from manager and above
Current work duties include liaisons between various departments within the company as well as regional customers to fulfill organizational objectives. Frequent travelling within the Asia Pacific region is often required and such experiences have enabled me to understand and appreciate the complexity and sensitivity of managing customers of different cultures and backgrounds.
Normal hours with good working area. Learn a lot about aircraft parts and how to sent back for replacement. Good relationship with the Management. To get a replacement back is the hardest part. Enjoy with the friends.
Pros
Only during festive season
Cons
Normal hours
Good working colleagues and supervisors.
The most enjoyable part is that everyone worked as a team. You get to work with people from different department and increase your exposure of system knowledge
Answer emails and queries on Finance related issues
Prepare monthly, quarterly reports, analyse financials

Tight deadlines quarterly and annually

Five year and budget consolidation
Pros
Taxi claims for overtime
Cons
Tight deadlines
An organisation that has given me excellent growth potential from a Clerical Officer (grade) to Exec till Managerial grades.
Reemployment contract not extended after first year due to negative Company's performance in international sales.
Pros
Medical coverage, annual leave, sports activities and giving good support for travel to difficult destinations for sales pursuit.
Cons
Nil
Troubleshooting,repair,maintenance n overhaul aircraft component.morning meeting.attending course.everyday work n solving problems with colleague happy.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Corporative environment for engineering and operations
Sales and marketing is relatively stressful

Staff are usually very senior
The current workplace is challenging and has moulded me into a better person. However i have a desire to change profession in relation to my Diploma.
Co workers were very dynamic and the projects that my team was working on was interesting. My job requires the knowledge of CATIA software to do 3-dimensional computer aided drawings on the computer.
An industry to develop and to begin an individuals aviation career. Friendly co-workers who are willing to teach when unsure of any procedures.
Working hours are mostly fixed, with occasionally overtime when required.
Been through a few project cycles mainly in Full Software Life Cycle as I have been there for 13 years.

Have been leading a team of 2 to maintain and develop Operational Flight Program for F15 fighter jet.

Co-workers are mostly friendly as job stress are not high as compare to commercial world.

Hardest part of the job is to satisfy all customer requirements.

Enjoyable part of the job is that no work can be brought back home, either complete in the workplace or do it the next day.
Pros
Cannot bring work home
Cons
Prospect is restricted