ST Aerospace

ST Aerospace Employee Reviews in Sembawang

Sembawang4 reviews
i left the job due to my studies .
the most enjoyable of work is working with friendly people

the hardest part of job is working odd hours and with lack of man power
Everyday is a different learning curve at work because every aircraft defect is unique and we have to get our pool of senior technicians to brainstorm and come up with different solutions as to how to get the aircraft flying
Pros
avalability of quality family time
Cons
pay is not very attractive
a great place to work , everyday there are new products coming in and going out at quite a demanding pace to meet the requirements of the end user in case of any disaster or life and death matters .
learned to react at a clip of a finger , but sometimes this fast reaction need to have many years of on the ground knowledge and experiences that one encountered in our daily work activities .

in order to have good employee , supervisor plays an important role to ensure works are done accurately and efficiently thru good and correct skill and knowledge the superior have to inculcate to the staff , also each section must work with respect to achieve the common goal . sometimes misunderstanding occurred when message is not pass down correctly or effectively . lack of knowledge can also caused unnecessary argument . this lack of knowledge is role of the leader to always ask staff how are their staff managing , from there he can find out where his level of competency so as to impart more skills to them .

argument tends to arise where staff have double standard of the same requirement they are being taught .

having handsome rewards are the most happiest thing in every workplace a staff looks forward to , but sometimes rewards is not always rewarded " correctly " or fairly due to some misunderstanding and argument and the staff are being " marked " for no good .

these are my personnel view in the many years of working life encountered and bad experiences sometimes faced .
Pros
many allowances are provided
The working hours are 8 to 5 and weekend off unless you are required to do overtime. Working collegues are caring and suportive.
Pros
Good bonus
Cons
Insufficient leave