ST Aerospace Employee Reviews for Account Executive
Account Executive2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 143 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Workload is consider management but too much wastage of time on pending for instructions from ops team. Overall it is a good learning place whereby I got to explore more different areas.
Long hours with many submission of reports
Too much volume given to each person in the department. Very manual workplace despite trying to automate some processes. OT hours are quite long and their reports are too much concentrated with no value adding.
Too much deadlines
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ST Aerospace?
See more ST Aerospace reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ST Aerospace. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 143 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about ST Aerospace
- What is the interview process like at ST Aerospace?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at ST Aerospace?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at ST Aerospace?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ST Aerospace?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of ST Aerospace about how to improve it?One person answered
- How much you give time to join company after passing interview?One person answered
- What is the ST Aerospace employee discount?One person answered
- What is the organisational culture at ST Aerospace?One person answered
- How are the working hours at ST Aerospace?One person answered
- What facilitie provide to technician in company?
See all questions and answers
ST Aerospace Reviews by Job Title