ST Aerospace

ST Aerospace Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Warehouse Worker3 reviews
Singapore3 reviews
I had been joining this company for almost five years.... Everyday is just normal job and no other further progress to be make so I would like to change on other working environment or challenge...
Pros
Driving
Cons
Nil
a great place to work , everyday there are new products coming in and going out at quite a demanding pace to meet the requirements of the end user in case of any disaster or life and death matters .
learned to react at a clip of a finger , but sometimes this fast reaction need to have many years of on the ground knowledge and experiences that one encountered in our daily work activities .

in order to have good employee , supervisor plays an important role to ensure works are done accurately and efficiently thru good and correct skill and knowledge the superior have to inculcate to the staff , also each section must work with respect to achieve the common goal . sometimes misunderstanding occurred when message is not pass down correctly or effectively . lack of knowledge can also caused unnecessary argument . this lack of knowledge is role of the leader to always ask staff how are their staff managing , from there he can find out where his level of competency so as to impart more skills to them .

argument tends to arise where staff have double standard of the same requirement they are being taught .

having handsome rewards are the most happiest thing in every workplace a staff looks forward to , but sometimes rewards is not always rewarded " correctly " or fairly due to some misunderstanding and argument and the staff are being " marked " for no good .

these are my personnel view in the many years of working life encountered and bad experiences sometimes faced .
Pros
many allowances are provided
The current workplace is challenging and has moulded me into a better person. However i have a desire to change profession in relation to my Diploma.