ST Aerospace
ST Aerospace Employee Review

It’s a big company over staffed

November 20, 2018
Because it is a big company progression is a problem. Placing in Long hours and hard work doesn’t assure increment or progression. The staff are over worked and overlooked.
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
Need new management
March 9, 2020
Everyday is a different learning curve at work because every aircraft defect is unique and we have to get our pool of senior technicians to brainstorm and come up with different solutions as to how to get the aircraft flying
Pros
avalability of quality family time
Cons
pay is not very attractive
August 11, 2019
Same roleSame location
The work here is straightforward, but management is rigid(most managers, higher management are ex-military. Feels like a retirement home for them). Top management more than willing to sacrifice worker’s welfare. Always tell the employees “the door is always open”.

Due to them having a powerful company brand name, perception is that St is a big success. In actual fact, it is just a stepping stone for the young ones, and a career graveyard for the middle-aged worker. The older senior ones can’t wait to pass the baton, but the competent ones don’t stay long enough.
February 18, 2019
Same role
I have good leader to coach me on the work process and assistance when I encounter difficulties with my daily work. Overall, the work environment is friendly and enjoyable.