ST Aerospace

Singapore78 reviews
Job security is good.
Good work life balance.

Slow career progression.

Depending on where you are and which subsidiary unit, the people could be a challenge.

Overall, it's a good place and good start for fresh graduates.
-Every morning prepare daily issue, stock check,new receipt,arrange
of stock in proper arrange.

-How to due with audit issue.

-The hardest part sometime need to carry heavy goods to the

location.
Cons
Long travelling
Deal with turbine engine airframe work ground flight instrument control landing gear Remove of the body work material like aluminum cable laying and emergency generator and radar control
Workload is consider management but too much wastage of time on pending for instructions from ops team. Overall it is a good learning place whereby I got to explore more different areas.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Long hours with many submission of reports
Work culture is about Teamwork to achieve better turn round time.
Safety culture is there to keep work place safe.

Always be ready to take up new challenges that awaits us
Too much volume given to each person in the department. Very manual workplace despite trying to automate some processes. OT hours are quite long and their reports are too much concentrated with no value adding.
Pros
OT claims
Cons
Too much deadlines
Good place with nice people. High overtime but poor management. Location wise quite ulu especially after overtime. Meals are considered cheaper compared to hawker.
Pros
High ot
Cons
Poor management from manager and above
ST Aerospace Engineering - SAR 145 Approved Maintenance Organisations
• Conduct maintenance, repairs and modifications of B757 avionics systems for FedEx Ptf programme

• Assist the Licenced Aircraft Engineer ensuring maintenance activities were carried out according to maintenance work packages and in compliance with FAA regulatory requirements
I learnt many skills all my 12 years of working there from a technician's point of job to an engineer-in-charge's point of job. I managed a team of 10 over technicians and delegated jobs as a team leader everyday. I performed various tasks as an Engineer-in-charge ranging from Inspections, Modifications, Troubleshooting and Tests.

I had no work life balance but there is job security. Worked long hours 7 days a week at times.
A good place to learn your craft. Lots of overtime so the pay is good especially for a diploma holder. Not much on work life balance though so if you value your family time then this is not the place for you.
learn lot of thing form all different ppl,handing,serving,repair,maintentent job,report,answering phone call,help & service,knowlegde,safety course,driving
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
i love workplace i learn team work and new skills how to reference aircraft engine overall standard practice manual how to handle aircraft parts how to communicate team members and team leader
Current work duties include liaisons between various departments within the company as well as regional customers to fulfill organizational objectives. Frequent travelling within the Asia Pacific region is often required and such experiences have enabled me to understand and appreciate the complexity and sensitivity of managing customers of different cultures and backgrounds.
Normal hours with good working area. Learn a lot about aircraft parts and how to sent back for replacement. Good relationship with the Management. To get a replacement back is the hardest part. Enjoy with the friends.
Pros
Only during festive season
Cons
Normal hours
Learn new skill
Team work

Learn many new skill and knowledge.

Good management

Staff are very good.

We have great fun with good team.

We have many contact with airline customer
Has lot of opportunity to grow and has lot of learning curve in aerospace area.Good work life balance. Process are bit steady but progressive.Overall a good place to work.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Slow process
Manageable and challenging at the same time.
Co-operative environment.

Friendly colleagues and managers.

Work life balance.

Promotion based on qualifications.
very stress work place always as you faster the work that's way the quality of job loss he want only quantity not quality. And all people there is allways mad
I have been doing purchasing for aircraft spares. I start of with military aircraft like C130. Then i was transfer to seletar doing for conmercial aircraft eg airbus and boeing aircraft. I have 20 years experience in purchasing.
Pros
Office hour work
Cons
Need overtime due to workload
There was a wide range of EHS activities organised under the company. I was able to apply all my job skills to manage the management of safety, health and environment at the workplace.
A wide range of experience was acquired working in the organisation.
I did my first commercial job at ST Aerospace after my military stint, and they provided very strong guidance as a junior level manager. There are many opportunities to move within this huge organization.
Pros
Nurturing environment