ST Electronics

ST Electronics Employee Reviews in Jurong East

Jurong East13 reviews
ST Electronics is a nice, good and happy working Environment. The Boss and Colleagues are nice, they help and guide each other during the working environment. I learn and growth a lot during my working days in ST Electronics.
Need improvement in HR and Public Relation. Especially communicate and handling contract staff.
1) Don't treat Contract Staff as Human.

2) Stress staff unnecessarily.

3) Don't take advise from others when they make mistakes.
Depending on the department you are located, and the different levels of supervisors you are reporting to, there are several people you need to work with, not including customers yet.
The company overall is good, although I am just an intern in the company, everyone treats each other equally and there is hardly any discrimination in the office.
Pros
Stable income
Cons
Boring job
micro management and dictatorship, not environmental friendly, difficult to adapt, no information sharing culture, low pay scale, no clear scope of work
Job Work/Life Balance: Was great, great exposure and good environment to work in.
Salary Benefits: Was pretty good

Job Security/Advancement: Safe! There are good experiences in the Security teams.

Management: I did not work much together with the management teams because I only transfer calls.

Job Culture: Did not know much of the colleagues there.
Pros
No pros
Cons
No cons
Stable company full of red tapes. Plenty of learning opportunities. Diificult to carry out work due to red tapes. Project timnelines are not realistic as we deal mostly with government projects.
Pros
Very stable company
Cons
Full of red tapes
Great workplace where you could experience Singapore culture . friendly colleague. downfall is the management . Long working hours, be prepared to stay late. not much training opportunities.
Learn something and nothing to learn more

No team work

No fun and friendly working environment

Struggle during month end
Cons
The office started to get crowded as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day, ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting.

Enjoy and feel fulfilling jobs when i get to complete multitasking at the end..
I Learn a lot of stuff in this company, I work with all the project manager with other site of the projects. I manage 1 project of MCN2. People are Nice and Co-workers too, Friendly environment, all are helpful to each other. The hardest part is to keep track of the project dates. The best part of the job is, you get to see people use the equipment that u set up with a smile face.
Pros
Free Transports
Cons
Long Hours
As it just a temp job from 8th Dec - 21st Jan 15 cannot really review
so much. Just a typical day at work same as other offices.

Work on project that is confidential.
Pros
Lunch timing not fixed - most enjoyable time
Cons
Busy for permanent staff have to work long hours for the project
In a typical day job involving responding to tenders, evaluate new techologies, products and services, set up proof-of-concept, set up demo set, prepare presentation, conduct presentation, work on simulator etc.

Alot of new technologies that will be relevant to the jobs.

Management is able to sniff out business opportunities and facilitate learning of new technologies that will help in the business.

The co-workers are friendly and can work together in responding to tenders, in running the projects if we succeed in our bid.

The hardest part of the job is to respond to tender in a very short timing to put all solutions together in a very short time.

The most enjoyable part of the job is able to piece different solutions together, win the bids, implement the project, project managed and completed the projects within schedule, time and budget.
Pros
Alot of exposure and given oppotrunity to explore new technologies.
Cons
Unnecessary long hours and weekend jobs - can be more effective and efficient.