ST Electronics Employee Reviews for Project Manager
Project Manager4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 110 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
In ST Electronics, you are trained to multi task in a very fast pace working environment. Addressing all upcoming activities based on project schedule to prevent over- run of project delivery. I had learned to adapt to address issues occur in project site. The workplace culture are typical statutory board style. The hardest part of the job are personnel competency & the most enjoyable part are sufficient resources.
flexible working environment
An organization where you can learn system maintenance, project life cycle, software development and project management. Some of the challenges may include maintaining obsolete systems and handling very demanding customers.
Remuneration not as attractive
As a Project Manager/System manager, the daily activity is to manage resources, interact with customer, motivate team member and review system design. Due to share resources matrix, it help me to learn to plan the resources more carefully under this environment. There are two levels of co-workers I interact with, the senior staff and young and fresh graduate colleague. Its a challenge to seek balance between this two level but it is also fun park to understand the gap in between and seek the neutral point.
Bad Work Life balance
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more ST Electronics reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ST Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 110 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about ST Electronics
- Workers need hard work or smart work?9 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at ST Electronics?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at ST Electronics?5 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at ST Electronics?4 people answered
- What is the ST Electronics employee discount?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at ST Electronics?2 people answered
- Does ST Electronics require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does ST …2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at ST Electronics? What are the steps along …2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at ST Electronics?One person answered
- Are retirees given jobs at ST Electronics?One person answered
See all questions and answers
ST Electronics Reviews by Job Title