ST Electronics

Singapore100 reviews
- Technology exploration
- Technical documentations

- Build systems and applications

- collaboration with many parties to align expectations

- system design
Pros
Free Fruit Day, Family Day, Friendly culture
Cons
Place where you can learn a lot things dealt with new technology.
You get chance to go to different departments to learn and adapt the environment.

Management supports learning and training.

Friendly and enjoyable workplace culture.Going for sea trail and odd hours.
Pros
no free lunch, only happy hours discount price.
Cons
8 hours with overtime
I learned how to manage the customer and third party vendor. I also know the importance of teamwork at wok. The hardest part of the job is to resolve an issue in a timely manner with constant pressure from customer. The most enjoyable part of the job is to resolve problem together with my colleague teammate which enhanced our bond.
Pros
Free meals.
Cons
No prospect
Reply emails for summon and refunds
Monthly HDB reports

Answering calls and enquiry.

Assist Manager the report

doing refund and extract reportsin system
Singapore Technologies Electronics Is a leader in engineering services for infrastructure projects whereby reliability and system uptime is paramount. It is a good place to learn new skillsets and management will spare no expense in equipping engineers with the latest knowhows to effectively deliver on time and design specifications. Co-workers are quick to lend a hand when a project encounters a problem.
Pros
get to learn latest knowledge
Cons
long working hours
Learn something and nothing to learn more

No team work

No fun and friendly working environment

Struggle during month end
Cons
If I am just looking at salary, this place is not too bad. But working culture is bad. All in clicks and mainly Chinese educated so very typical mind set.
Always working environment , The management was always accessible and support form other department was not very quick .

Marketing side has been not been very diligent .
Pros
travelling
Cons
health care
Its a great company to work for.
Learnt and grow in terms of technical knowledge, project coordination and interpersonal skills.
I support the presales consultancy service for securit and manage the post-sales deployment team.

It has a good working environment and a great place to learn.
Pros
Good place to learn.
Cons
Low renumeration.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ST Electronics?
Job is quite stable here, however not so many exciting projects and the company is not competitive comparing to China or Indian companies
Nice Infrastructure, Good Team work, friendly co workers,under contract, Maintaining Data Center, Monitoring Tools, Troubleshooting
I consider the company my ground for a new direction in my IT career, in particular, the technical stream.

The company's emphasis is on punctuality and a committed work ethics.Not to be considered as a training ground, at the same the plentiful of opportunities to sharpen your skills as well as learn new skills.

The management is very supportive of our initiative and efforts and takes the opportunity to empathize with us wherever possible.They will also support and tend to our needs to better our work environment wherever feasible.

My co-workers are a delight to work with and most of them are quite co-operative, since they are very busy professionals.

The most challenging part of the job is dealing with the project team that does not understand operations requirement.

The best part of job is the new challenges I face everyday.
Pros
Culture although needs adjusting to is quite suitable for my lifestyle
Cons
Clarity and reward is lacking a bit
A great experience working there and my co-worker are friendly. I learned to manage the team and the task given has help me to gain my confidence in taking a leadership role. Most enjoyable part of the job is the people as they make the workplace more enjoyable and support me to grow and develop into a person that I never knew I can be.
Pros
Knowledge gain
Work place with understanding management but it develop with leadership skill and team work with amount of stress. Management with politics with LTA and contractors. Working with colleagues was the most enjoyable was to complete without any mistake and see the completed work done but sometimes things goes wrong making our life most headache and for hardest part was to complete work within the time line but each day facing variety of tasks make project more challenging but number of overtime make us without any daily life.
Pros
claim ot and transport
Cons
long and flexible hours
The work place is really very busy and there is no time to even eat lunch. 24/7 we have something to do.This place is an average place to work. However, the management of this workplace is average as well. Not very good nor not very bad. However I have learned how to cope with ultimate stress in the work place as we are working with the Down town line train project ( C956) where we have to work with the Government , LTA and other contractors. It is really stressful as we need to work a lot of OT and works keeps piling up non-stop. I have to thank this work place as we have to face a lot of situation whereby we have to think at the very moment to come up with solutions and rectify problems immediately. I have become such a fast - thinker and multitask real well as there is no chance of thinking slowly in this place. The hardest part of this job is facing the LTA BOSS during the meeting for all contractors as she will shoot all the questions during the meeting and it's not easy to handle those questions. However can be managed. The most enjoyable part of this job is when you have successfully finish part of your project with your team and the joy of victory is the best. Also we have all the different kind of workers here as many of them are from different countries and different way of responding but i can get along with anyone and getting to know them is fun.
Pros
Learn a lot of skills
Cons
Super long hour
They are driven and motivated in my work. they are very clear about what i own within the department. It would benefit the entire department if i paid more attention to the delivery and tone of some of their comments.Assigning a duty or responsibility sometimes comes across as a harshdirective instead of a transition of duties or responsibilities
The office started to get crowded as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day, ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting.

Enjoy and feel fulfilling jobs when i get to complete multitasking at the end..
challenging
independent

time management

changing opinions about the project to co-workers

getting the target time to finish the project

the most enjoyable part is when then the project is successfully done.
Plenty of opportunities to be involved in multi-million projects, plenty of opportunities to gain valuable experience.
Was under a Project Manager who is easily the nicest manager I have encountered in my past 7 years of working in the IT industry.
begins with interesting colleagues and a challenging and stable jobs having to do measurements and tuning of modules and assisting the engineers.
Pros
comapany benefits
Cons
lots of ot