ST Engineering

A good place to work
-5.5 days working
- OT

-Not easy to increase Salary

-Workshop environment not good enough.

-OT not under control.

-Annual team building is fun.

-Technician feedback and opinion rejected.
Productive and fun to work
Come in office. Checking of the day schedule / task / work. Complete job requirements wherever possible accordingly. In all management are good with room for improvements. Currently the culture is "just follow as instructed". The hardest part of the work is the current workplace culture as mentioned cause as the saying goes "Old Habit Die Hard". Improvements are difficult to achieve. The most enjoyable part of the job is the Office Environments.
Fun Workplace
Good workplace and people to work with. Management is closely connected with people they worked for. People are concerned with their work. Work from home facility is limited. They have good projects
Fun workplace
i feel that ST Electronics is a fun place to work in. It's a good company to start with. However, to me , there's not much job progression. Doing the same thing almost everyday.
Hierarchy and old culture
Day in day out, I conduct presentations from staffs to C-suite levels from all sorts of solutions ST has developed. I deal with clients, presentations, content creation and entire presentation flow and gallery's look and feel. Management here is more towards army style where by all work will be filtered from top down, in Market Development department here, we play the middle person card where by the President give instructions, we will dissect to different department and they will revert back to us for first cut before sending up to the President for delivery of outcome. Apart from that, work here are very regimental and rigid. Your voice wouldn't be heard unless you are one that have stayed here in Company for more than a decade or if your position in ST is as Director level.

The hardest part of job is when I wish I can have more chances to learn more in other expects of Marketing Executive, however I am being restrained to conduct my presentations and taking care of the Gallery's input and majority of the time are used up in conducting presentation. My direct boss and head of department also agree that I can't leave my main role as it is to learn more.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that I have plenty of opportunities to host visits and important guests and delegates coming from different company and different countries, sharing different problems of their company and how they hope ST will aid and help with the problems faced. Which I take pride in introducing and giving them a brief idea of what more we do than just what they see or know in the Gallery.
To my experience good and friendship good.
For my experience in ST I learned alot for my previous LEA and, I shared my knowledge to my friend and college.
Best experience that I have during my time in ST.
Coordination, supervision and installation
Coordination to other SWC ( System Wide Contractor) supervision installation of metal works and equipments. To communicate to other people and workers. The mamagement very supportive to the project. The workplace are quite safe. When the maincon change their design. When we finish the project.
Stressful and Fast Paced
A very stressful and fast paced environment with very strict procurement policy which hinders the operations. They have a very understanding and supportive GM and colleagues.
Nil
It’s definitely a good company to start of as fresh graduates. One thing is they acknowledged your effort in the company after 1 year of struggle and 90% of us are under External Contract. All the benefits doesn’t cater to us
Productive and fun workplace
Have acquired a lot of knowledge at ST Engineering. It's a lively and robust working environment. Became good friends with a number of my colleagues as well.
Experienced on Aircraft
Working with young gays and sometimes teach them how to work safely
Engineers are good in paper works rather than mechanical experience

Management are planning our operations in accordance with company procedures and policies

Must meet customers required as possible
LAE in St engineering aerospace
St engineering aerospace is a very big company in Singapore context. Company is very rigid in terms of company Sop. Pay is low compare to its competitors
friendly colleagues
People there are friendly and nice except for a few not so nice ones. Pay is not good enough to retain staff. Can be fun if you work with the right group or you are just a fun person like me. :p
N/a
Working in ST Engineering is so much fun. I enjoy work and life balance. Many of my colleague are very helpful from the start and are very supportive to me.
Productive workplace
Too much power fighting on the top. Top heavy, everyone wants to have a say but nothing really gets done.

Lousy management and full of politics from management. Don't have career advancement Workload too much and management won't appreciate at all
Pros
The work is not hard. Good colleagues and decent managers. Very stable, opportunities to take courses and be certified.
Cons
Can feel the Army culture here.
Productive and good learning places
ST engineering is a work place that can make fresh graduate candidates experience workers to build and learn up more skills and knowledge with confidence.
Pros
Special Occasions
Cons
Nil
Cultivating and encouraging environment
- Tasks are manageable with supports from higher up management.
- Colleagues are nice to hang out with.

- Strict policies are there to govern all regulations and processes.
working in a 5 days working environmnet
you will get to communicate and interact will people from all walks of life.However being an instructor is not a job but its more of a passion.Your patience is must be of a high level
Pros
Working environment
Cons
Productive and fun work place
ST Kinetics is a fun working place as all the staff there a friendly and helpful. Great peer and management Support. Great workshop and tools. Flexibility and understanding. Work life balance.
Such a great learning experience. A great platform that offers numerous growth and development opportunities to freshers. The HR is fun and constantly works towards increasing camaraderie
Pros
Autonomy, lovely people, flexible, new ideas always encouraged
Cons
None i can think of
Productive and Good Workplace Culture
Never felt like i was going to work as i enjoyed everyday of my service. The officers and colleagues were like a big family with no airs and politics.
Workplace Culture
Change of environment

Working culture is good but location tooo far

Hardest part of the job is to communicate with staff

The officers are very helpful and friendly
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ST Engineering. Our community is ready to answer.