ST Engineering

A good place to work
-5.5 days working
- OT

-Not easy to increase Salary
-Workshop environment not good enough.
-OT not under control.

-Annual team building is fun.

-Technician feedback and opinion rejected.
Nil
It’s definitely a good company to start of as fresh graduates. One thing is they acknowledged your effort in the company after 1 year of struggle and 90% of us are under External Contract. All the benefits doesn’t cater to us
Management style will be company’s downfall
In a dynamic industry such as aviation, ST Aersopace struggle to retain their local talent due to their unwillingness to give fair compensation and rumuneration to staff. Older workers’ contributions and loyalty go unappreciated, younger employees energy are being exploited, and the naive ones stay in hopes of a stable job.
Pros
Small iron rice bowl
Cons
No work-life balance, petty middle managers
dh
dsfjknf.khd xddhb giod company and i have workd there for sometime its kmore of training and traing and aslo have learnt alot of things and also the culture with co workers also good
It depends
Some centre are good some are bad.
depends on the boss you have.

task oriented or people oriented or no plannings at all

if lucky u get a good boss then good
Work balanced life
Job is office hours which gives ample time to spend with family. However, salary for diploma holders is highly insufficient as compared to other jobs with similar timing.
Pros
Multiple locations near home
Cons
Very little salary
Structured and Established
It has wide range of businesses which allows wide exposure for auditors . The company is well established and structured for new comers to adapt easily.
Pros
Share options scheme available
Cons
Low basic salary
Not really a fun work place
U need to pass 6 tests over there ... if failed any one will out.. job secure is not there and salary wise is not that good .. friendly working envoirment ...
Pros
8 to 5
Cons
Entertain those solidera
Work life balance
Slow working culture. Good for retirement. Salary and increments are average. Engineering company running in business model... limited research and development findings...
Well established and employee focused
SOP and QM are very well established. Company provides wide range of activities outside daily work, like inter departmental competitions of various sports and games, admin needs are well looked after. Down side is that the salary is generally low if you do not have exceptional degree, and working with MINDEF means there will be some rules to follow, like no camera phones in certain areas.
Pros
Share options, work life balance
Cons
Low salary
learn more about good people
1. The first time I looked into the eyes of my sisters baby girl, about 2 mins after she was born, and she coo'ed and wrapped her fingers around my pinkie.
2. The day that I proposed to my wife and she said yes.

3. The day I found out my mom would fully recover from a serious life-threatening condition

4. The day that I officially got my job offer to go singapore

5. Watching as one of my favorite friend accept an offer to become a professor at a great university in the northeast

6. Getting tenure
Pros
no benifits
Cons
trave hours long
Good place to learn
A stable place to work & learn.
They do take care of staff & always upgrade them by sending them for upgrading of their skills.

Beside learning about the various aircrafts, they also advice the staff to learn on other areas like computer skills.

The people there are pretty co-operative & they are willing to help. The senior staff will come & hands on to teach and at the same time show how to operate or repair the machinery.

The hardest part is to trouble shoot areas as fast as possible to make the aircraft fly. The best part is of the job is aircraft deliver on time with no complains, from both the management & the customers
Pros
Medical Benifits
A caring company
A caring company who strongly believes in job work / life balance. Salary is competitive with general market standards. Friendly management on the whole.
Productive, Friendly & Fun Environment
The staff in ST Kinetics take their jobs seriously. They worked together as a team and have a very high work life balance. There are even morning and afternoon tea-breaks besides lunch time. You can also take a nap during lunch hour. A very productive, friendly and fun environment.
Fun working place with suppotive colleagues
Learn more skill from colleagues and fun with them. smooth working life and environment. until economic crises we need to upgrade ourselves to get a better income
Pros
Colleagues are very friendy and fun
Cons
salary freeze due to economic crises
workplace culture
I joined the company right after i gradate from university and it gives us lots of space for growth as beginner. Once a while it does have some department outing. There's even sports day for company.
Pros
very cooperative
Cons
slightly low salary compare to similar industry
good colleague, poor management
Good colleague bonding, Good working environment (office very strategically located), Good company benefit,pediatric salary, poor management, poor system, poor job opportunity
Pros
good working environment
Cons
Long Hours