It’s definitely a good company to start of as fresh graduates. One thing is they acknowledged your effort in the company after 1 year of struggle and 90% of us are under External Contract. All the benefits doesn’t cater to us
In a dynamic industry such as aviation, ST Aersopace struggle to retain their local talent due to their unwillingness to give fair compensation and rumuneration to staff. Older workers’ contributions and loyalty go unappreciated, younger employees energy are being exploited, and the naive ones stay in hopes of a stable job.
SOP and QM are very well established. Company provides wide range of activities outside daily work, like inter departmental competitions of various sports and games, admin needs are well looked after. Down side is that the salary is generally low if you do not have exceptional degree, and working with MINDEF means there will be some rules to follow, like no camera phones in certain areas.
1. The first time I looked into the eyes of my sisters baby girl, about 2 mins after she was born, and she coo'ed and wrapped her fingers around my pinkie.
2. The day that I proposed to my wife and she said yes.
3. The day I found out my mom would fully recover from a serious life-threatening condition
4. The day that I officially got my job offer to go singapore
5. Watching as one of my favorite friend accept an offer to become a professor at a great university in the northeast
6. Getting tenure
A stable place to work & learn.
They do take care of staff & always upgrade them by sending them for upgrading of their skills.
Beside learning about the various aircrafts, they also advice the staff to learn on other areas like computer skills.
The people there are pretty co-operative & they are willing to help. The senior staff will come & hands on to teach and at the same time show how to operate or repair the machinery.
The hardest part is to trouble shoot areas as fast as possible to make the aircraft fly. The best part is of the job is aircraft deliver on time with no complains, from both the management & the customers
The staff in ST Kinetics take their jobs seriously. They worked together as a team and have a very high work life balance. There are even morning and afternoon tea-breaks besides lunch time. You can also take a nap during lunch hour. A very productive, friendly and fun environment.