St Luke's Hospital
View all St Luke's Hospital reviews

St Luke's Hospital

St Luke's Hospital Employee Review

Very Good Environment to work with

Work Life balance and everyone is friendly, religious and helpful. I enjoyed much of the culture, environment and also my team who always been there when need of help.

Same location

Warm family friend atmosphere with alot of opportunites to advance and learn new approaches in term of rehabilitation within the community. May allow you to grow

Working with team work and respect

We must appreciate each other.We must think, priotize or plan before we work.We are working happily with compassion,team work,understanding,respect and honest.I'm happy for working.I love to give caring to others.
Same location

My work is typically hospital based.

A day starts at 8am with hand over from the on call doctor in the night, we discussed the significant cases encountered that night. Facilitated by a senior doctor, we discussed the management for the particular patients. If no teaching rounds of morbidity and mortality audits in the morning, I proceed to do rounds. When the admissions comes, I have to start clerking them. After that I have to do the discharge summaries. Each patient is unique, so they are managed accordingly as an individual. My co workers in general are friendly and helpful. Easy to be with. The hardest part of the job I think when a patient's family cannot accept the patient's new diagnosis ( terminal cases-cancer) and they refuse to tell the patient. It is difficult to go on with the management. Usually it would take time for them to realize. The most enjoyable or fulfilling part of the job is when I can see my patient improved.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St Luke's Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

St Luke's Hospital Reviews by Location

• St Luke's Hospital
  • Very Good Environment to work with
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?