St Luke's Hospital

St Luke's Hospital Management reviews

Singapore4 reviews

Clear

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 177 reviews

My work is typically hospital based.

A day starts at 8am with hand over from the on call doctor in the night, we discussed the significant cases encountered that night. Facilitated by a senior doctor, we discussed the management for the particular patients. If no teaching rounds of morbidity and mortality audits in the morning, I proceed to do rounds. When the admissions comes, I have to start clerking them. After that I have to do the discharge summaries. Each patient is unique, so they are managed accordingly as an individual. My co workers in general are friendly and helpful. Easy to be with. The hardest part of the job I think when a patient's family cannot accept the patient's new diagnosis ( terminal cases-cancer) and they refuse to tell the patient. It is difficult to go on with the management. Usually it would take time for them to realize. The most enjoyable or fulfilling part of the job is when I can see my patient improved.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at St Luke's Hospital?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at St Luke's Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

St Luke's Hospital Reviews by Location

• St Luke's Hospital
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?