Stamford American International School

Stamford American International School Management reviews

Singapore15 reviews
They provide a good remuneration to staffs accordingly to their educational and experience qualifications. There is work-life balance when in comes to work, however, they have implemented a lot of training and workshops recently for all staffs to improve their career advancement, professional growth & development which is beneficial and can apply to our daily day to day job. Working environment is very stressful. Very high expectations from upper management team and specially from parents who demands are high when it comes to standard of services and customers satisfaction.
Management always have conflict of interest
Average salary
very low or no training at all

poor management

still a young company without standards

not recommended
Stamford is an IB school and we believe in encouraging our children to achieve more than they expect. Its based more on research and project based learning.
Teaching at Stamford has helped me to enhance my teaching skills are be a life-long learner.

We have a great management that takes interest in students and teachers needs. We believe in giving respect and maintaining a multicultural environment. I enjoy teaching and helping each child to believe that they can achieve their goals. The hardest part of the job is there is never enough time.
Pros
Teachers get a discount at the cafeteria.