44 hours work week
Standard 8hours per day. Only overtime when there is a shortage of staffs.
Better than most companies
Minimum 4 hours. If you work more than 6 hours, you get a 30 min break. If you work 12 hours, you get 2 30 min break or 1 1hour break.
Flexible hours, though there may be long or short hours depending on availability of staff
9 hours of duty plus 1 hour break
- Does Starbucks require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Starbuck…11 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Starbucks? What are the steps along the w…10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Starbucks?10 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Starbucks?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Starbucks?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Starbucks?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Starbucks?6 people answered
- What is the Starbucks employee discount?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Starbucks?5 people answered
- If I'm more of the introverted personality, should I still work at starbucks?4 people answered