Nope, pay is low, and alot of jobs to be done. Not worth the $6
Nope, you are required to interact a lot with customers and share your knowledge of coffee with the customers.
Yes. There is always room to grow!
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Starbucks
- Does Starbucks require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Starbuck…11 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Starbucks? What are the steps along the w…10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Starbucks?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at Starbucks?7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Starbucks?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Starbucks?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Starbucks?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Starbucks?6 people answered
- What is the Starbucks employee discount?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Starbucks?5 people answered
See all questions and answers