Here to help
Information from Starbucks:
Starbucks Employee Reviews in Changi
Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 45,051 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I really enjoy working there; making the different drinks for customers and making them happy and just learning new things there helped me a lot.
I really enjoy working there; making the different drinks for customers and making them happy and just learning new things there helped me a lot. very busy place
Starbucks is a great place to work like customer service and partner oriented company. Starbucks provide all types of benifit to the partner and customer comes first for it. It says customer is always right makes them happy. Thanks
3 beverages and 1 food
A typical day at starbucks is extremely busy, due to the fact its one of the ones at the airport.. i have learned a lot of different ways of making coffee drinks. the hardest part of working at starbucks is the fact that you work at the airport so things are not quite like the outside starbucks.
Grerat employees, Benefits
short breaks, healthcare
To inspire and nurture the human spirit- one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time. for demonstrating a green apron behavior and worked within the brilliant basic philosophies: keeping it smile providing excellent customer service.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Great fast paced environment that allows you to make some extra money and learn cool drinks all while having fun while doing your job. Loved my coworkers and got to meet all kinds of celebs. Ps some ppl dnt play about their drinks so make sure you listen and make it just how they want it.
Great first job if you have minimum overall fun place to work
Pay considering how it can get at a busy airport
Starbucks is a great environment to work at. Not that easy handling customers at the airport as some of them may be in a rush etc. My workmates are really friendly and i still can come down by starbucks and have a drink!
A typical day would be smiling and greeting customers, I learned how to handle cash in register and make drinks hot and cold. The management was fair co workers were helpful. The hardest part was not making drink how customers want it. the most enjoyable part is seeing the customer smile because drink is good.
seeing customers smile
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Starbucks?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 45,051 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Starbucks
- Does Starbucks require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Starbuck…11 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Starbucks? What are the steps along the w…10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Starbucks?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at Starbucks?7 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Starbucks?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Starbucks?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Starbucks?6 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Starbucks?6 people answered
- What is the Starbucks employee discount?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Starbucks?5 people answered
See all questions and answers
Starbucks Reviews by Location