Starbucks
Coronavirus update
Information from Starbucks:

Starbucks Employee Reviews in Woodlands

Woodlands3 reviews
A typical day of work involves putting on a bright smile to assist customers in finding the best drink and food pairing that would suit their tastebuds. In my 4 years of working under Starbucks as a part-time barista, I've learned to be patient, to think rationally and calmly. There have been countless instances where I encounter difficult customers that tests my patience, willing me to act out. If I'm being completely honest, the most difficult part of the job would be handling the customers. Their demands can be exhausting to deal with and with that, i've learned to handle those customers with a calmer mindset.

I've worked with my types of characters during my time here. Each and every one of them have been amazing, positive influences. I look up to most of them, wishing that I will continue to grow positively. Everyday with my partners starts my shift on a positive note.
An ordinary work day at Starbucks is empowering and enriching, with new things to learn from every shift. The workplace culture breaks free from hierarchies between employer and employee, encouraging relationships to develop out of respect and recognition rather than a fixated boss-worker relationship. Getting to know in depth about the lives and personalities of my customers gives me the greatest satisfaction out of this job. However, occasionally there will be difficult customers which we will have to appease to, disregarding our pride and sometimes logic. Despite setbacks, the management ensures that employees' are contented with their jobs and reward employees that deserves to be acknowledged.
Pros
Free lunches, friendly working environment
Cons
Low salary
The workplace seem peace. Enjoyable in terms of serving friendly and warm customers. But the place is always crowded and the baristas need to do things in a fast pace. In the end, i felt quite stress. But slowly adapting with the situation of having crowd.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Co-workers are not too friendly.