Starbucks
Starbucks Employee Review

Productive and a fun environment

February 24, 2020
The management was okay. A typical day at work would be making drinks for the customers and basic housekeeping. I have learned quite alot since I started working at Starbucks. The workplace really helped me with my interaction skills as I have problem initiating conversation with strangers. The hardest part of the job is having to memorise the ingredients for the drinks and the steps however I really did enjoyed my time while I was working there as the partners and managers were kind and fun and it was easy to get along with them.
June 9, 2020
Same role
Barista (Former Employee) - Singapore
Really good working environment if you enjoy a fast paced and customer facing role. Physically demanding if you work on the floor but it keeps you going
April 15, 2020
Same role
Barista (Former Employee) - Singapore
I enjoyed my time while working at starbucks. Overall I learned a lot as a barista, making drinks, and crafting the right beverages. It was an enjoyable experience.
October 26, 2013
Same location
Senior IT Executive (Former Employee) - Commonwealth
Everyday is a fire fighting days.
Project must be handling proper at the initial stage else the users will have endless headache.

Management must show their support when a project kick-start else the rest of the users will not be committed.

Good co-workers relationship.

Getting operation staff to attend meeting after office hours.

When I was given an award for being committed.
Pros
ERP and mobile app projects
Cons
Disorganized