StarHub

StarHub Employee Reviews

Singapore159 reviews

Great colleagues

Team mates are great! As with all other big organisations, certain level of politics is present. Staff welfare and benefits are excellent, centralised working location makes it a plus point!

Good manager

Good working environment,I've worked at Indeed for two years, and I am so grateful I was hired. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals. After every event, Q&A, all-hands, there's an option to leave feedback and the feedback is actually read and action is taken.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Well compensation. Colleagues are very helpful

Recommended as long as you are willing to put more effort and ready for the challenge. You definitely earn more money. Not much progression in this kind of line of work but dont be discouraged who knows what you can do!

Unfair treatment. No prospect and not to everyone have fair promotions and increment.

For many years in working Starhub, HR have never take a notice or interest on worker been unfair treated and not border of the life of the old staff been biased by management.

Cons

Unfair treatment.

fun and tiring workplace

interesting good and fun though quite busy at time. you have to react fast and be always alert. we can observe more people tend to comment about standing long hrs

StarHub was a great employer.

StarHub has been a great employer for me. They recognize and reward their staff. They have supportive managers in the shops and very responsive HR in the head office.

Pros

Lots of vouchers for staff and yearly Dinner & Dance

Wonderful Place to work

Great company . Pay high . Do have multiple shift. Rotational offday and able to swap. Celebrate each and everyone's born day and cake fully sponsored by Starhub. Non-stop activities every month Attractive Allowances Great Team Only issue is the HR , is not helpful or supportive .

overall good work place

Starhub is overall good workplace to learn and improve in the professional life. It is good for people who like challenges and want to excel in their career by learning new things.

Slow career growth.

I deal with consumer and business customers via e-mail and sometimes call on a daily basis. Sometimes, there are some difficult cases but I still manage to handle them well.

A Typical Singapore Local Company

Starhub is a typical Singapore company. The basic pay for is lower than the market offerings. The workload is heavy and I find the company unproductive

Productive and fun workplace

My department practices open door policy. My superiors are approachable and flexible. Fun working environment. Always dealing with challenging cases but it can be fulfilling once we were able to resolve the issues.

Family feeling

Great characters all around from the staff to top management. Very friendly & family oriented. Left due to working hours not suited to my lifestyle which involves taking care is two young kids.

Good boss and colleagues

i have been working in Starhub 5 yrs, would say my dept culture is like US MNC, they encourage work life balance. The peers are co-operative and willing to guide and share knowledge to each others

Pros

Better Benefits

Cons

Fast pace

Prodcutive and Fun

There is good process for work to be efficiently carried out. There is training provided to help encourage work growth. The job ownership and accountability are clear to encourage productivity.

poor management

lack of work life balance Good that it is fast-paced and challenging poor management direction Good middle management Competitive environment with high turnover rate

Excellent

Telecommunication industry experienced the booming stage, the sun rise. Currently, it is in the sun set. With the change of usage trend of the subscribers, the industry is declining.

Work life balance

Good work and benefits in IT. Office hours are okay. Management is rigid a bit and need to be open minded to ideas, suggestions and efficiency. Culture is singaporean

Fun and conducive

Bosses were great, understanding and helpful. I learn a lot at work and my peers. Everyone was helpful. Picking up the job was easy. Takes effort on your part to put in the work but overall a great place.

Still trying to figure out workplace

Joined a few months ago, therefore, would need more time to judge and pinpoint on what I like and dislike about the organization as a whole. Will update again..

Relaxed and can enjoy work life balance

I've learned about the working culture (Singapore) since it a multi national group. The bosses are good and flexible as long as you provide numbers (stats and KPIs are meet). It is a convenient and relax workplace with employees activities once in a while. The hardest part of the job is dealing with abusive customers. The most enjoyable part is when I can take vacation without hassle.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Long hours working on public holidays

Good perks but poor work-life balance

Good perks on mobile, tv and broadband services. Used to be a more caring environment but a lot of changes in the organization of late and things are more messy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at StarHub. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• StarHub
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?