StarHub
StarHub Employee Review

Fast-paced workplace with rewarding benefits.

July 30, 2012
Typical day at work:- take incoming calls from corporate clients, troubleshoot and escalate to proper channel(if needed).- make follow-up outbound calls on existing cases for customers.What I Learned:- more on troubleshooting internet connectivity issues- learning all the internet technical terminologies and understanding each one of them.Hardest Part of the Job:- learning everything in such a short time-frame- training is done by fellow co-workers(tenured to newbie)The Most Enjoyable Part of the Job:- salary and yearly benefits.- occasional free food/snacks courtesy of the company.
Pros
salary benefits.
Cons
a bit stressful if you're not up to the challenge.
March 19, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Analyst/Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) - Singapore
I deal with consumer and business customers via e-mail and sometimes call on a daily basis. Sometimes, there are some difficult cases but I still manage to handle them well.
September 21, 2019
Same role
Technical support analyst (Current Employee) - Singapore
One of the top 3 service provider of Singapore. StarHub well known for Telco and subsea internet services worldwide. The best place work to work. Here you can learn as much as you can and you can sustain if you perform well. So, work harder.
March 13, 2020
Same location
CUSTOMER AFFAIRS CONSULTANT (Current Employee) - Tai Seng
My department practices open door policy. My superiors are approachable and flexible. Fun working environment. Always dealing with challenging cases but it can be fulfilling once we were able to resolve the issues.