StarHub
StarHub Employee Review

Fun Workplace

May 5, 2014
I have learned the best way to communicate with co-workers, inter-department in resolving customers' issue. The most enjoyable part of the Job is your co-workers when they motivate you in down times and we will learn from each others.Management will have few fun fair booth to engage workers from work time.
March 19, 2020
Same role
Technical Support Analyst/Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) - Singapore
I deal with consumer and business customers via e-mail and sometimes call on a daily basis. Sometimes, there are some difficult cases but I still manage to handle them well.
September 21, 2019
Same role
Technical support analyst (Current Employee) - Singapore
One of the top 3 service provider of Singapore. StarHub well known for Telco and subsea internet services worldwide. The best place work to work. Here you can learn as much as you can and you can sustain if you perform well. So, work harder.
March 13, 2020
Same location
CUSTOMER AFFAIRS CONSULTANT (Current Employee) - Tai Seng
My department practices open door policy. My superiors are approachable and flexible. Fun working environment. Always dealing with challenging cases but it can be fulfilling once we were able to resolve the issues.