StarHub

StarHub Employee Reviews

Starhub is overall good workplace to learn and improve in the professional life. It is good for people who like challenges and want to excel in their career by learning new things.
StarHub has been a great employer for me. They recognize and reward their staff. They have supportive managers in the shops and very responsive HR in the head office.
Pros
Lots of vouchers for staff and yearly Dinner & Dance
Cons
Great company . Pay high .
Do have multiple shift.

Rotational offday and able to swap.

Celebrate each and everyone's born day and cake fully sponsored by Starhub.

Non-stop activities every month

Attractive Allowances

Great Team

Only issue is the HR , is not helpful or supportive .
I deal with consumer and business customers via e-mail and sometimes call on a daily basis. Sometimes, there are some difficult cases but I still manage to handle them well.
Starhub is a typical Singapore company. The basic pay for is lower than the market offerings. The workload is heavy and I find the company unproductive
My department practices open door policy. My superiors are approachable and flexible. Fun working environment. Always dealing with challenging cases but it can be fulfilling once we were able to resolve the issues.
Great characters all around from the staff to top management. Very friendly & family oriented. Left due to working hours not suited to my lifestyle which involves taking care is two young kids.
i have been working in Starhub 5 yrs, would say my dept culture is like US MNC, they encourage work life balance. The peers are co-operative and willing to guide and share knowledge to each others
Pros
Better Benefits
Cons
Fast pace
There is good process for work to be efficiently carried out. There is training provided to help encourage work growth. The job ownership and accountability are clear to encourage productivity.
lack of work life balance
Good that it is fast-paced and challenging

poor management direction

Good middle management

Competitive environment with high turnover rate
Telecommunication industry experienced the booming stage, the sun rise.
Currently, it is in the sun set. With the change of usage trend of the subscribers, the industry is declining.
Good work and benefits in IT. Office hours are okay. Management is rigid a bit and need to be open minded to ideas, suggestions and efficiency. Culture is singaporean
Bosses were great, understanding and helpful. I learn a lot at work and my peers.
Everyone was helpful. Picking up the job was easy. Takes effort on your part to put in the work but overall a great place.
Joined a few months ago, therefore, would need more time to judge and pinpoint on what I like and dislike about the organization as a whole. Will update again..
I've learned about the working culture (Singapore) since it a multi national group. The bosses are good and flexible as long as you provide numbers (stats and KPIs are meet). It is a convenient and relax workplace with employees activities once in a while. The hardest part of the job is dealing with abusive customers. The most enjoyable part is when I can take vacation without hassle.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Long hours working on public holidays
Good perks on mobile, tv and broadband services. Used to be a more caring environment but a lot of changes in the organization of late and things are more messy
compensated enough for the job rendered. People are fun to work with and there is a work life balance. overall, i can say that this is not a bad company to start your career.
willing to work here as a Productive and challenging workplace where you have to update and enhance yourself.
working in the Singapore's fastest network make you feel proud
a lot of deployments and tight schedules environment. There are too many projects implemented at the same time. 1 deployment involved a lot of code changes.
work is fun
management ok but lack of support

benefit as contract staff not worth it unless you're permanent

colleagues are helpful and supportive

+++
Have to increase the salary for the workers. Allow employee to have more carrer progression. Give them chance to be able to shine their potential and explore different areas