StarHub

StarHub Employee Reviews in Toa Payoh

My department practices open door policy. My superiors are approachable and flexible. Fun working environment. Always dealing with challenging cases but it can be fulfilling once we were able to resolve the issues.
Bosses were great, understanding and helpful. I learn a lot at work and my peers. Everyone was helpful. Picking up the job was easy. Takes effort on your part to put in the work but overall a great place.
I've learned about the working culture (Singapore) since it a multi national group. The bosses are good and flexible as long as you provide numbers (stats and KPIs are meet). It is a convenient and relax workplace with employees activities once in a while. The hardest part of the job is dealing with abusive customers. The most enjoyable part is when I can take vacation without hassle.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Long hours working on public holidays
colleagues were great but tend to give off a very cold aura and liked to stick within their own teams, however when asked to be left alone they felt team bonding was more important. pretty uncomfortable experience because of the clique situation but in terms of advancement, do not see much opportunities.
Everyday answer calls and help customers to solve their problems. There are a lot of employee benefits in StarHub. However the management can be better.
Pros
Good employee benefits.
Cons
Management of the team are quite bad.
Everyday there's new story to tell Learned how to be fast and attain a level senior and mentor to the new employees. Immediate managenent is fairly tries to help but top heads would only want to safe the money. Will reduce your bonus and so on. Difficult customers are troublesome but once u manage it is easy to tackle. Colleagues.. Are the ones who made the journey worth ot
Pros
Free movie tickets once a yr and alot of channels merchandises
Cons
Nothing from starhub
Worked for three months as Starhub Customer service team as it was the period of time they were having high volumes of CS enquiries. From Starhub, I have managed to learn about the basic of Customer Service, which allowed me to bring forward to my other customer service careers after that.
Pros
Great office location
Cons
Na
Good team work and spirit among members. Understanding and supportive boss. Work environment is peaceful and relaxing. Motivated to work and produce result
Colleagues are helpful and the company's benefits are nice. The work culture is well managed and HR management team is also well-prepared. It is a great place to learn
A good place to learn and grow with interesting new products and services during the period between 2003 to 2010. The years after that tend to focus on operational feasibility. The company gradually stagnated.
Pros
Employee benefits & welfare
Cons
Constant restructuring of the workforce
Became more proficient in Microsoft Words and Excel after joining the company. Colleagues are really friendly, a good working culture. The management there is quite ok.
We work in a team. Manage challenging customer. Find solutions to solve problems. Hardest part of the job is challenging customers. Most enjoyable part is we do team bonding event once in a while.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
A lot of calls and cases to manage
Colleagues and bosses communicated well among each other, it was a joy to go to work everyday. The hardest part of the job was that this was my first job, so it was daunting initially. However, the helpful managers and colleagues made work easier and fun for me. Hence, I worked for longer than I had planned to.
Overall a good place to work. The employee benefits are good and there are various recreational activities for bonding and team building. Red tape (departmental level) poses a challenge at times. On the positive side, the management seems determined to improve this area with various initiative and staff communication.
Pros
Staff benefits
Cons
Growth - stagnant
Typical day at work starts with reporitng duties then followed by doing emails follow ups. Comntacting customers on a daily basis. Management promotes continuous learning and I have maintained a work life balance in this company.
Nice place to work at. provided to enjoy interacting with customers over the phone. at times working here can be tough, as there are nasty customers that demand freebie.
Pros
nice and helpful colleagues
Cons
irregular hours
Focusing on SMB, a day at work can be quite fun with own department colleagues, doing marketing programs targeting at the masses. But there is lacking cooperation with the inter-departments which is quite a pity
Pros
subsidized mobile bills
Cons
inter-department are not very cooperative
I am managing a team composed of 8 agents in Billing department. I would ensure that they are able to meet what is their target and help them with cases.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Stressful
StarHub has become my second home, a workplace that I am committed to with integrity and pride. A brand name that I sing praises to both internal and external customers.
Pros
Everything else
Cons
Low basic pay
attends to customer queries regarding products and advised them solutions on their needs with type of services and appointment settings. team mates are friendly and helpful which makes the job enjoyable.
- Work and play hard as there are activities lined up for us - Learned to adapt to multi-tasking and fast paced environment - Exposed to all types of customers - Provide customers with a good customer service experience