StarHub

StarHub Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative12 reviews
Singapore12 reviews
work is fun
management ok but lack of support

benefit as contract staff not worth it unless you're permanent

colleagues are helpful and supportive

+++
Great company . Pay high .
Do have multiple shift.

Rotational offday and able to swap.

Celebrate each and everyone's born day and cake fully sponsored by Starhub.

Non-stop activities every month

Attractive Allowances

Great Team

Only issue is the HR , is not helpful or supportive .
overall it was a fun working place but the turn over rate is rather high in the company. if yiu are having school holidays or just wish to get a part time job pls try it out
Lots of pros and cons. If your working at the CS side. Good luck. Lots of customers comes with ridiculous temper and question but thats a given working in this line. Just remember to relax and not lose your control.
I started the day with follow ups on my cases if there is any, once the retail shop opens where customers would come for their transactions where we will serve them on a queue basis. Lately, the management had been implementing telesales leads for more sales revenue.

The team staffs and managers in the outlet are always dynamic and helpful towards one another while the higher up management always focused on the results desired.

The challenges that we always faced would be as a frontliner, we will deal with customers, some can be nasty, disputive and unreasonable and we will have to solve their issues as professionally and quick as possible. While that being said, the team would work well as one to make sure operations on a daily basis would go smoothly.
Pros
Enhances Communication Skills
Cons
Long Hours & Irrelevant workload
I enjoyed my stay with the company for 3 years and have gained knowledge and skills in customer service and sales techniques.

From customer after sales and mobile, broadband & land line bundle re-contract.
A typical day always will be answering and assisting customers regarding their billing concerns. The management, co-employees and the work culture are all great. The hardest part of the job are those billing issues of customers that need follow up or further investigations. And the most enjoyable part of the job would be the people I've been with, the travel experiences and most especially the salary.
Pros
Competetive salary and bonuses
Cons
Pending cases
really a strong team play organization. respect each and everyone in same manner is the plus point. teal leader and boss are always ready to give suggestion or ideas to improve work better and fast.
Every calls I received gives me an opportunity to be independent, self driven and challenging type of environment. You will learn a lot as Starhub has been innovating almost all of the products due to competition with other providers. The people in the department are very helpful to provide options to resolve the issues.
Pros
Free snacks and lunch during holiday
Cons
I facilitated with daily telecommunication transactions for mobile, cable television and internet services such as but not limited to: resumption/reconnection of suspended/terminated accounts; uplifting of blacklisted customers; provisioning of added services; issuance of SIM cards; redemption of certain products through the rewards point system, just to name a few.

•Attended to customers with general billing concerns like processing waivers, refund requests, bill adjustments and drafting of payment instalments or scheduled payment arrangements.

•Transposed email correspondences regarding service interruptions experienced by subscribers and monitoring that solutions were delivered promptly.

•Effectuated retention schemes for improved customer service experience while promoting newly launched products and services.
- normal working environment
- face a lot of customer

- boring / less fun

- hardest part is when customer is scolding and do not want to talk to you .

- enjoy part will be when you talk with a really good customer.
Enjoy my job very much, Great environment and good colleague