StarHub

StarHub Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Sales Executive7 reviews
Singapore7 reviews
I started the day with follow ups on my cases if there is any, once the retail shop opens where customers would come for their transactions where we will serve them on a queue basis. Lately, the management had been implementing telesales leads for more sales revenue.

The team staffs and managers in the outlet are always dynamic and helpful towards one another while the higher up management always focused on the results desired.

The challenges that we always faced would be as a frontliner, we will deal with customers, some can be nasty, disputive and unreasonable and we will have to solve their issues as professionally and quick as possible. While that being said, the team would work well as one to make sure operations on a daily basis would go smoothly.
Pros
Enhances Communication Skills
Cons
Long Hours & Irrelevant workload
It used to be a fun working environment, with good benefits to the employees and awesome enrichment or training programmes set for the employees, but until recent changes, employees are required to do manythings beyond the original jobscope, along with recent pay cut, many have chose to leave the company
Pros
Staff benefits
Cons
Long working hours
In Starhub, the culture set in my department was pretty relaxed due to the fact that we are the back-end department. Hence being able to work under in such condition enable me to work efficiently, effectively while enjoying it.

In our department, we work closely like a family, communicate and help one another whenever they need as there isn't much of a hierarchy issue or a 'gap' created between staff and superiors.

Hence I truly enjoyed my time working in Starhub as not only I learned things, but also gained valuable friendship with my colleagues there during my period of stay.
Pros
Positive company culture
Cons
Like typical sales roles, you must be prepared to endure harsh criticism and customers' complaints. In an environment where every man is for himself, you must learn to advance on your own because time is too precious for others to be assisting you.
By helping customer to engage all kind of recontract/new signup and customer service. learning how to handle customer who are having problem with their services and bills, and also enjoy it when we solve customer problem with a smile on their face.
attends to customer queries regarding products and advised them solutions on their needs with type of services and appointment settings.
team mates are friendly and helpful which makes the job enjoyable.
This is the company which paid me well. In exchange of bringing more business thru sales.

Long hours of working and shifting off is difficult and sometimes no time to rest well.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at StarHub?