StarHub

StarHub

StarHub Employee Review

Good manager

Good working environment,I've worked at Indeed for two years, and I am so grateful I was hired. This culture is so positive, caring, and so many people have gone out of their way to help me. The company truly cares about your career and where you want to go. The managers have so many conversations with you about what motivates you to help you achieve your goals. After every event, Q&A, all-hands, there's an option to leave feedback and the feedback is actually read and action is taken.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Same role

fun and tiring workplace

interesting good and fun though quite busy at time. you have to react fast and be always alert. we can observe more people tend to comment about standing long hrs
Same location

Great ground field training

One thing for sure I've learned working in telco industry endure and control my anger be in during my front line period at the StarHub Service Centre and also at the Call Centre.
Same location

Fun working environment

Most enjoyable job Challenging due to face to face customer interaction Team work was amazing Co- workers were very supportive and fun

Ask a question about working or interviewing at StarHub. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare StarHub with