StarHub
StarHub Employee Review

wonderful working environment

May 29, 2018
It used to be a fun working environment, with good benefits to the employees and awesome enrichment or training programmes set for the employees, but until recent changes, employees are required to do manythings beyond the original jobscope, along with recent pay cut, many have chose to leave the company
Pros
Staff benefits
Cons
Long working hours
August 21, 2017
In Starhub, the culture set in my department was pretty relaxed due to the fact that we are the back-end department. Hence being able to work under in such condition enable me to work efficiently, effectively while enjoying it.

In our department, we work closely like a family, communicate and help one another whenever they need as there isn't much of a hierarchy issue or a 'gap' created between staff and superiors.

Hence I truly enjoyed my time working in Starhub as not only I learned things, but also gained valuable friendship with my colleagues there during my period of stay.
Pros
Positive company culture
Cons
July 7, 2017
Same role
Like typical sales roles, you must be prepared to endure harsh criticism and customers' complaints. In an environment where every man is for himself, you must learn to advance on your own because time is too precious for others to be assisting you.
February 27, 2017
Same role
By helping customer to engage all kind of recontract/new signup and customer service. learning how to handle customer who are having problem with their services and bills, and also enjoy it when we solve customer problem with a smile on their face.