STMicroelectronics Employee Reviews
Found 87 reviews matching the searchSee all 769 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
excellent experience.good environment.Good environment. good experience. very good team. boss very good. good and healthy approaches.good appreciation. i got good knowledge from my team. well enraged from my team leader and colleague.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Pionnière en terme de "discrimination positive" cette "organisation" devenue une institution en occident en matière de manipulation des perceptions individuelles et du sens acceptable du management, exploite les handicaps de ses salariés, payés au lance pierre, en se confortant et se justifiant d'un esprit humaniste acquis, par ces mêmes pratiques, notoirement dans l'extorsion des facultés psychiques d'un adolescent idéaliste devenu, car rompu contre son gré au machiavélisme d'une culture de fonctionnement rendue mécaniquement vivante à l'encontre de toute vertue, ainsi handicapé psychique chronique.
The supervisor didn't listen your concern and he ask you to do what he like and forced to do the job. The company most favours to Philippine and the top management have their own country even though STM is located in Singapore.
Free shuttle bus for shift
Long working hours
Since i had been working for 15 year at STMicroelectronics which i enjoy there until last days of my service. As manager also helpful person and guide me during with him. With project team that everyone also helpful and working as whole team. As for me as part of this teams, we work hard and we play hard. Worst part was installation bigger machine not so easy to move in but we still manage to move in and took us almost 4hours.
Enjoy everything over there
Hate to make mistake because cost delay time to move in
Good workplace for people who doesn't want to have any career prospects. Routine , boring daily life
STM is a company where no matter there are up and down in semiconductor but the company never gets impacted due to wide range of diversified technologies
your job is fixed. As long as you do your work good, you will have a good job security
no career prospects. salary very low compare to GF & Micron
Working in Singapore can be very rewarding experience.Although you may have difficulties adjusting to the new environment.You can seek advice from fellow foreign workers on how to handle the challenges you meet in the workplace or join activities during your days off to make your staff more worthwhile.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at STMicroelectronics. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 769 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about STMicroelectronics
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at STMicroelectronics?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at STMicroelectronics?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at STMicroelectronics? What are the steps al…3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of STMicroelectronics?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at STMicroelectronics?2 people answered
- How many days process will be completed2 people answered
- How are the working hours?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at STMicroelectronics?One person answered
- What is the STMicroelectronics employee discount?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at STMicroelectronics?One person answered
See all questions and answers
STMicroelectronics Reviews by Job Title