STMicroelectronics

STMicroelectronics Employee Reviews

Singapore95 reviews

Upgraded good experience

Fun and learning environment... Appreciate our hard works and individual talents... Relaxed full work scheduled and good enough pay.... Definitely you will gain good experience

Pros

Free transportation

Slow pace, understaffed

Training is centralized and not catered for the immediate job role. Lean workforce makes it difficult to consult colleagues for learning since job scope is different and senior colleagues will be busy

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Poor Management

Working as Equipment engineer for several years1) Good medical benefits2) Stressful needs deal with many etch machines.3) Wet etch machines (chemical benches) Very toxic chemical environment. No good For health. Dry etch machines - need troubleshoot with RF plasma equipment. 4) Low salary compared with other wafer fabs.5) Management dont listen to your feedbacks.6) Immediate supervisor will call to check if machines status even after office hours.

Pros

Good medical benefits

Cons

Etch machines including wet and dry etch machines

Productive, as normal smetyme stress but can work..can give 80% in 100%.

Need more improve .. give important to all religion workers.. need give more benefits as others company,. Its easy for all workers.. Short breaktyme.

Cons

Healtcare

Poor Management

Working as Equipment engineer for several years1) Good medical benefits2) Stressful needs deal with many etch machines.3) Wet etch machines (chemical benches) Very toxic chemical. Very challenging environment.4) Low salary compare with other wafer fabs.

Pros

Good medical benefits

Cons

Etch machines including wet and dry etch machines

An extraordinary challenging stake

Mission completed.The organization lacked so much of coherence that the change management success relies more within its best employees than in its organization which had to follow their obvious requirements.Time helps, engagement prevails.

Pros

Cons

Adversity, wrong odds

productive and fun workplace

comfortable workplace and enjoy . no pressure with very freindly people there . working days only 15days per month . 4days work 3days off and 3days work 4days off . have many time to spend with friend and family on off days .

Exciting and Unpredictable

I love the working environment cos team mates are supportive and management are very approachable.I collobrate well with every different department and they provide their fullest support.

Pros

Subside meal voucher and coffee or tea free

Cons

Nil

Production Technician

Day start 0800-1730 Technical ability must be on the par since you have to work independently Management depending on the superior Workplace culture is free and follow the order instructed on the morning

Fast paced and busy working environment. Good company and benefits for the employees . Had a great fun working there with many cultures of people from different countries and places. Highly competitive working environment

excellent experience.good environment.Good environment. good experience. very good team. boss very good. good and healthy approaches.good appreciation. i got good knowledge from my team. well enraged from my team leader and colleague.

very stable company

If you are looking for a company that can support your and your family without worrying of being retrenched or forced to take an unpaid leave, then STMicroelectronics Pte. Ltd (Singapore) is one of those few,

Work safely and enjoyable

Good team work . Have family days and cultures activity in every years. Management always take good care on employees . Place to work safely and enjoyable ..

"Organisation" schizophrène, prédatrice et exploitant les handicaps de ses salariés

Pionnière en terme de "discrimination positive" cette "organisation" devenue une institution en occident en matière de manipulation des perceptions individuelles et du sens acceptable du management, exploite les handicaps de ses salariés, payés au lance pierre, en se confortant et se justifiant d'un esprit humaniste acquis, par ces mêmes pratiques, notoirement dans l'extorsion des facultés psychiques d'un adolescent idéaliste devenu, car rompu contre son gré au machiavélisme d'une culture de fonctionnement rendue mécaniquement vivante à l'encontre de toute vertue, ainsi handicapé psychique chronique.

productive work place

good,job secure,good working environment,learning a lot,lot chances to learn,everyday happy to work,other than salary very good,really I like to work there.

Beneficiary company for who working there

12 hours rotating ahift 4334 shift work and 4 groups of working schedules. Standing and jumpsuit and clean room environment place. Provided transports for those working in ST MICROELECTRONICS.

Very top to down management

The supervisor didn't listen your concern and he ask you to do what he like and forced to do the job. The company most favours to Philippine and the top management have their own country even though STM is located in Singapore.

Pros

Free shuttle bus for shift

Cons

Long working hours

Life with STM for 15 years

Since i had been working for 15 year at STMicroelectronics which i enjoy there until last days of my service. As manager also helpful person and guide me during with him. With project team that everyone also helpful and working as whole team. As for me as part of this teams, we work hard and we play hard. Worst part was installation bigger machine not so easy to move in but we still manage to move in and took us almost 4hours.

Pros

Enjoy everything over there

Cons

Hate to make mistake because cost delay time to move in

Good working place environment

Satisfied for improvement knowledge and skills. Very good management for workers, have many bonus pay,

Pros

Bonus 4 times

Cons

Can earn money

Rules its good

As I'm Malaysian. They will release us bit early than who are living in Singapore. Bus to Johor will leaves at 0715 @ 1915hrs. Local buses goes later.

Pros

Cashless. Can pay meal by badge at cafe.

Cons

Rotate shift

Very stress

Microchips producing company with over 2000 workers overall, more on chemical exposure, long term not wise for health, as well working enviroment is densely populated with machines

Pros

3 days off

Cons

12 hours per day!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STMicroelectronics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

STMicroelectronics Reviews by Location