STMicroelectronics

STMicroelectronics Employee Reviews

Singapore87 reviews
Day start 0800-1730
Technical ability must be on the par since you have to work independently

Management depending on the superior

Workplace culture is free and follow the order instructed on the morning
Fast paced and busy working environment. Good company and benefits for the employees . Had a great fun working there with many cultures of people from different countries and places. Highly competitive working environment
excellent experience.good environment.Good environment. good experience. very good team. boss very good. good and healthy approaches.good appreciation. i got good knowledge from my team. well enraged from my team leader and colleague.
If you are looking for a company that can support your and your family without worrying of being retrenched or forced to take an unpaid leave, then STMicroelectronics Pte. Ltd (Singapore) is one of those few,
Good team work . Have family days and cultures activity in every years. Management always take good care on employees . Place to work safely and enjoyable ..
Pionnière en terme de "discrimination positive" cette "organisation" devenue une institution en occident en matière de manipulation des perceptions individuelles et du sens acceptable du management, exploite les handicaps de ses salariés, payés au lance pierre, en se confortant et se justifiant d'un esprit humaniste acquis, par ces mêmes pratiques, notoirement dans l'extorsion des facultés psychiques d'un adolescent idéaliste devenu, car rompu contre son gré au machiavélisme d'une culture de fonctionnement rendue mécaniquement vivante à l'encontre de toute vertue, ainsi handicapé psychique chronique.
good,job secure,good working environment,learning a lot,lot chances to learn,everyday happy to work,other than salary very good,really I like to work there.
12 hours rotating ahift 4334 shift work and 4 groups of working schedules. Standing and jumpsuit and clean room environment place. Provided transports for those working in ST MICROELECTRONICS.
The supervisor didn't listen your concern and he ask you to do what he like and forced to do the job. The company most favours to Philippine and the top management have their own country even though STM is located in Singapore.
Pros
Free shuttle bus for shift
Cons
Long working hours
Since i had been working for 15 year at STMicroelectronics which i enjoy there until last days of my service. As manager also helpful person and guide me during with him. With project team that everyone also helpful and working as whole team. As for me as part of this teams, we work hard and we play hard. Worst part was installation bigger machine not so easy to move in but we still manage to move in and took us almost 4hours.
Pros
Enjoy everything over there
Cons
Hate to make mistake because cost delay time to move in
Satisfied for improvement knowledge and skills. Very good management for workers, have many bonus pay,
Pros
Bonus 4 times
Cons
Can earn money
As I'm Malaysian. They will release us bit early than who are living in Singapore.
Bus to Johor will leaves at 0715 @ 1915hrs.

Local buses goes later.
Pros
Cashless. Can pay meal by badge at cafe.
Cons
Rotate shift
Microchips producing company with over 2000 workers overall, more on chemical exposure, long term not wise for health, as well working enviroment is densely populated with machines
Pros
3 days off
Cons
12 hours per day!
The management team doesn't stress the workers making it a really wonderful experience working. The people there are really friendly. I definitely would associate with them again acquiring my degree.
Pros
Medical benefits
Cons
Using system workstream to upload & update all data request by engineer & to chenge spec of product or create new data foe new product
Sometime will terminate some data for product (eol)
old folks, rarely move from their positions, thus difficult for others to have career advance.

Some are not really open to new ideas or ways to get things done.
STM is a company where no matter there are up and down in semiconductor but the company never gets impacted due to wide range of diversified technologies
Pros
your job is fixed. As long as you do your work good, you will have a good job security
Cons
no career prospects. salary very low compare to GF & Micron
STMicroelectronics is a melting pot of cultures. There are over 5000 employees in Singapore, which is a great opportunity to work with each other harmoniously.
every people will work according to their given work as mine also where I'm work peacefully without any problems. I enjoy worked there. My boss was a very nice person will always encourage his staffs.
Pros
no one will disturb on break times
Cons
Is a good company, broad range of skill able to learn, job rotation are encourage, started Lean management culture for pass 4 years, salary increment compare are slower to market
Pros
Near to my home
Cons
Long working hour
Working in Singapore can be very rewarding experience.Although you may have difficulties adjusting to the new environment.You can seek advice from fellow foreign workers on how to handle the challenges you meet in the workplace or join activities during your days off to make your staff more worthwhile.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
12hours