STMicroelectronics

STMicroelectronics Employee Reviews in Ang Mo Kio

Day start 0800-1730 Technical ability must be on the par since you have to work independently Management depending on the superior Workplace culture is free and follow the order instructed on the morning
Fast paced and busy working environment. Good company and benefits for the employees . Had a great fun working there with many cultures of people from different countries and places. Highly competitive working environment
excellent experience.good environment.Good environment. good experience. very good team. boss very good. good and healthy approaches.good appreciation. i got good knowledge from my team. well enraged from my team leader and colleague.
good,job secure,good working environment,learning a lot,lot chances to learn,everyday happy to work,other than salary very good,really I like to work there.
12 hours rotating ahift 4334 shift work and 4 groups of working schedules. Standing and jumpsuit and clean room environment place. Provided transports for those working in ST MICROELECTRONICS.
The supervisor didn't listen your concern and he ask you to do what he like and forced to do the job. The company most favours to Philippine and the top management have their own country even though STM is located in Singapore.
Pros
Free shuttle bus for shift
Cons
Long working hours
Since i had been working for 15 year at STMicroelectronics which i enjoy there until last days of my service. As manager also helpful person and guide me during with him. With project team that everyone also helpful and working as whole team. As for me as part of this teams, we work hard and we play hard. Worst part was installation bigger machine not so easy to move in but we still manage to move in and took us almost 4hours.
Pros
Enjoy everything over there
Cons
Hate to make mistake because cost delay time to move in
Satisfied for improvement knowledge and skills. Very good management for workers, have many bonus pay,
Pros
Bonus 4 times
Cons
Can earn money
As I'm Malaysian. They will release us bit early than who are living in Singapore. Bus to Johor will leaves at 0715 @ 1915hrs. Local buses goes later.
Pros
Cashless. Can pay meal by badge at cafe.
Cons
Rotate shift
The management team doesn't stress the workers making it a really wonderful experience working. The people there are really friendly. I definitely would associate with them again acquiring my degree.
Pros
Medical benefits
Cons
Using system workstream to upload & update all data request by engineer & to chenge spec of product or create new data foe new product Sometime will terminate some data for product (eol)
every people will work according to their given work as mine also where I'm work peacefully without any problems. I enjoy worked there. My boss was a very nice person will always encourage his staffs.
Pros
no one will disturb on break times
Cons
Working in Singapore can be very rewarding experience.Although you may have difficulties adjusting to the new environment.You can seek advice from fellow foreign workers on how to handle the challenges you meet in the workplace or join activities during your days off to make your staff more worthwhile.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
12hours
There is a lot of new things i learn day by day Stressful Environment Troubleshoot the machine till the error is done No time to take lunch because of the workload
Actually the nature of day to day work is ok But sometimes is because of lack of manpower issue which make u feel tired . Management i have got no problem but sometimes the so call favourtisme is there .
happy to work but no enough sallary. I wan to earn money. But 1st time i have learn about wafer. work place culture is good. The hardest job is processing wafer in Avon
In certain department, long working hours is preferred by employer. Approval loop is long. Some management will create all sorts of reason to make you leave.
It's very pleasant working there. It's very promising and flexible. It's provide free transport. Working environment is save to work. Well secure. Understanding management.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
I am learn alot of things at my workin place ST microelectronics.at there communication with my staff, bay leader and supervisor is very good and good environment.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
I learn how to communicate with my worker n supervisor and i learn how want to sorting.Managment are so good and respect all employees.I realy enjoyed working at ST microelectronics but i dont have enough salary to survive
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Coating wafers Expose wafers Developing wafers Inspection the wafers Check the equipment quality following schedule doing pm and communicat with process engrs n quality engrs
Pros
Wafer fab
Cons
12hrs