STMicroelectronics

STMicroelectronics Employee Reviews for Technician

excellent experience.good environment.Good environment. good experience. very good team. boss very good. good and healthy approaches.good appreciation. i got good knowledge from my team. well enraged from my team leader and colleague.
good,job secure,good working environment,learning a lot,lot chances to learn,everyday happy to work,other than salary very good,really I like to work there.
Satisfied for improvement knowledge and skills. Very good management for workers, have many bonus pay,
Pros
Bonus 4 times
Cons
Can earn money
Using system workstream to upload & update all data request by engineer & to chenge spec of product or create new data foe new product Sometime will terminate some data for product (eol)
A good semicond industry to work with.Good colleagues and management.Company that adapt to s'pore culture lifestyle pretty well.
Maintaining machine breakdown inside production plant. Besides that perform scheduled preventive maintenance on machine platforms.
-so far si good. -I focus on PM. -Learn from senior, learn how to improve everyday. -work as a team, team come 1st. -need to improve knowledge and skill for troubleshooting. -good superior, good colleague. strong team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at STMicroelectronics?