STMicroelectronics

STMicroelectronics Employee Reviews

I love the working environment cos team mates are supportive and management are very approachable.I collobrate well with every different department and they provide their fullest support.
Pros
Subside meal voucher and coffee or tea free
Cons
Nil
Working in Singapore can be very rewarding experience.Although you may have difficulties adjusting to the new environment.You can seek advice from fellow foreign workers on how to handle the challenges you meet in the workplace or join activities during your days off to make your staff more worthwhile.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
12hours
There is a lot of new things i learn day by day Stressful Environment Troubleshoot the machine till the error is done No time to take lunch because of the workload
Providing facilites support to manufacturing. In charge of water & waste water treatment plant. Handling, Deionzed water treatmner plant, cooling tower. Set up ultra filteration system and recycled water from die-saw rejec water.
Well Personal and Professional life balance . Got a chance to work on large product portfolio. Well Managment. At last Company is doing really good in MEMS and MCU sector.
Actually the nature of day to day work is ok But sometimes is because of lack of manpower issue which make u feel tired . Management i have got no problem but sometimes the so call favourtisme is there .
I am working as technician and learn more about work. Able to learn team work in order to support prod achive output. Will join st if have chance. Very good place to work
happy to work but no enough sallary. I wan to earn money. But 1st time i have learn about wafer. work place culture is good. The hardest job is processing wafer in Avon
In certain department, long working hours is preferred by employer. Approval loop is long. Some management will create all sorts of reason to make you leave.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at STMicroelectronics?
This place has excellent work culture. There are ample opportunities to learn. Work life balance is great. The pay is not competitive and it stagnates where you join.
It's very pleasant working there. It's very promising and flexible. It's provide free transport. Working environment is save to work. Well secure. Understanding management.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
I am learn alot of things at my workin place ST microelectronics.at there communication with my staff, bay leader and supervisor is very good and good environment.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
I learn how to communicate with my worker n supervisor and i learn how want to sorting.Managment are so good and respect all employees.I realy enjoyed working at ST microelectronics but i dont have enough salary to survive
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Coating wafers Expose wafers Developing wafers Inspection the wafers Check the equipment quality following schedule doing pm and communicat with process engrs n quality engrs
Pros
Wafer fab
Cons
12hrs
Advancement, Management and Improvement for ICT career in this company is slow. This is reasonable because this company is mainly a semiconductor company, not a software house.
- Working hour from 9 a.m - 6.15 p.m - Over an opportunity to expand experience in certain area - Management is good - Work balance is good - The hardest part of job is to get an increment & promotion. - The most enjoyable part of the job is the people.
can learn new process flow and system using for machine break down and up time.Very good place on canteen and work area such clean-up room zone.Better for those who seek for wafer process flow.
Pros
meal allowance
Cons
long hour
I was in the Human Resource department with the recruitment team and saw hundreds of resumes daily. I had to interact with many people daily, and find the right fit for the available positions. The workplace culture was supportive as colleagues were helpful and friendly. My manager always had constructive feedback which helped in growing.
Provides work life balance Good work culture MNC cross cultural and diverse work teams Flexibility in work Training opportunities Challenging with project deadlines and business targets
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Limited promotions due to budget
Reply massage Everyday...off day...rest day No HP allowance No tool type training provide but need you to make decision and slove the problem as you are tool owner. Short time to take over tool as tool owner
Cons
No HP allowance but all comm using whatapps
Very Productive and Innovative. Always seeking in new methodologies, approaches and Change Management. Worked on several Projects whereby my career exaanded.
Pros
Career path
  1. Employee Reviews