STMicroelectronics

STMicroelectronics Employee Reviews

I love the working environment cos team mates are supportive and management are very approachable.I collobrate well with every different department and they provide their fullest support.
Pros
Subside meal voucher and coffee or tea free
Cons
Nil
-where i can apply my knowledge and experience -assist in reviewing processes,introducing automation and engineering evaluation in order to attain higher output and quality -assist maintenance on any minor and major issue. -to maintain minimum downtime and repair also provide ideas for quality and production improvements
The job was very interesting and gave me the opportunity to travel to various locations in Asia and Europe as well as to determine the manufacturing strategy for the plants.
This is a place where you will learn beyond your responsibility and perform multitask. Must know how to work under pressure with technical knowledge for immediate containment action. Got chance to supervise manpower. Good decision making and communication skills.
Pros
yearly bonus
Cons
must support 24/7
st is a wonderful company.i like to work here because st give me a lot of knowledges in semicon industry.St gve me chances to learn so many work in different skill example like measurement,operating machine and many more.With this great opportunity,i feel very proud that wer ever I go I wiling to show my skill..
working environment is essential plays important part in dealing with top & lower management Using Lean method to have a culture develops in a daily tasks
Pros
Good team players
Cons
Good environment Learn new carrier Team work Responsibly Target achievement bonus Comfortable work environment Get know new people and very supportive
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Target
always with the team play. we work hard and play hard. we help each other and we take care of everyone. its very busy for everyday since we set the goal for our self on the output of the product
Directions are always affected by external factors. Basically its a good company to be employed with slow but steady increments. More job security as company understands and anticipates the external factors.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Complacency of most staff
I took this company as my 1st stepping stone working place in singapore , I have learned alot in this work place , this is known as a school of all semiconductor in singapore for its own way of non remote procedure of entities for more tha 45 years old , this company is one of the best place I worked
Pros
Meal allowance
Cons
Less break time
People are generally nice. Culture is top down. Slow pace, perceived as retirement home. Progression is slow. Top heavy.
It is a great place to work and learn. You can learn new skills and advance in any direction that interests you. The work life balance is great. Co workers are very helpful and co operative and extremely professional.
* Check man power status, plan to give work to colleagues, arrange OT and handling complicated repair were as refurbish unit. * Handling different jobs and escalate improvements to my superior. * Good handshake with the colleagues. * Troubleshoot refurbished unit. * Love to do my job
Work Description: Preventive Maintenance ( PM) and Troubleshooting of Etching Tool. Performed schedule and unscheduled pm.Performed qualification task such As leak check, seasoning, endpoint cal, particle check, gas cal , etch rate. Tool type is Lam 4520, Lam 4420, Lam 9400, Lam 9400 Alliance. Performed troubleshooting such as hook up leak detector, if particle fail Do particle isolation, and minor troubleshooting.
12hr shift 4 days a week. Troubleshooting and maintenance. Good working hours and have time for family. Good management. Good co workers No hardest part of the job long rest day to spend time with family.
European company cultral. Nice working colleagues and bosses. Changes to study overseas in Europe and US Work with people from all over the world
A typical day at work, good work life balance. Good working environment, good colleagues, but salary is not competitive.
A fast pace role that has many stakeholders along the supply-chain. To be successful in this job, there must be effective & efficient engagement with diverse people.
Pros
Good medical reimbursement
Stable and family friendly. supportive managers and management company is big enough to enable inter department transfer, inter country transfer. work load is reasonable and friendly working environement.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
n/a
Managed and supported by Semicon Wafer fab professionals that are very generous in terms of knowledge and information sharing to younger generations to learn and execute to achieve one common goal for the company. I strongly recommend STMicroelectronics as a good foundation for new comers in Semicon Industry.
Working environment is good, colleagues are helpful. Welfare and benefits are not bad also. Overall, this is a good company to work with.
  1. Employee Reviews