Sumitomo

Sumitomo Employee Reviews

good company,

good company, pay salary on time, good manager, good coordination from high level to low level

Management is family related

The people in charge are not qualified to lead or hold their positions, given to them by family members. All you have to do is show up and smile kind of place. Not much excitement in the building.

Pros

10% Bonus for Managers

Cons

Poor leadership

Colaboración y desarrollo

Una empresa con oportunidad de aprendizaje y desarrollo con una cultura de colaboración y enfoque a resultados además de tener empresas en diferentes partes del mundo con posibilidades múltiples de crecimiento

Pros

Empoderamiento

Cons

Salarios un poco bajos

Aangename om te werken

Aangenaam om te werken in een bedrijf met weinig personeelsleden

Empresa Dinâmica e bem estruturada

Time altamente competente, com ambiente de trabalho descontraído e altamente propício ao aprendizado.

Pros

Colegas de trabalho

Cons

Políticas internas

Horrible job

Work-life balanceHr is so one sided, they will tell you one thing but they don't actually mean it and they could care less about employeesPay & benefitsPay and benefits were pretty good, could be better but not horribleOverallPay is good along with benefits, but thats the only real plus, everything else sucks royally, ot is ridiculous, its everyone for themselves, no real room for advancement

I worked with very good team of good people at Pogo 4 / Sumitomo metal mining Incorporated

Sumitomo metal mining company was one of the best jobs that I've ever had unfortunately I had to leave due to an injury but I am now trying to go back to work in the same place for a different company. Sumitomo metal mining has since sold the operation at Pogo to a new owner who I am presently trying to go to work for. My experience at Sumitomo metal mining was very good probably the best job I've ever best job I've ever had

Gret job

Great n easy to follow and very clean welled run staff very polite and easy to get along fast pace and very detailed. Always willing to help out. Nice working there.

Not a good place to work

Unless your a male in a management position your not appreciated. A token President which is changed about every 5 years. Comes from overseas to be part of the company. Don't know if he really had any say in anything.

Not to bad if you can get full time

I dont have that bad of a comment for Sumitomo. I just wished they would hire through the door instead of going through a temp agency that would short you on the overtime that you worked . Its a great place to work if you are working for them directly.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sumitomo?

The day start with the Toyota project, which is new in process, practicing every procedure, there’s two part: low voltage and high voltage. In the other part of the warehouse are the other projects

Horrible

Working here, you are a number, not a person. You are not given the tools needed to succeed but are expected to succeed anyways. As an area manager, you run the factory and are treated like dirt. You get told you suck on a weekly basis and are expected to keep a positive attitude. They don't care about your life outside of work or family.

Fui practicante y me quede de planta

Entre como practicante y me solicitaron quedarme 1 año mas

Entreprise Performante

Entreprise Performante, esprit d'équipe et management moderne

Muy buen ambiente de trabajo

Muy buen ambiente de trabajo y tienes las prestaciones de ley tiene transporte y trabajas muy bien con tus compañeros

Pros

Si te toman en cuenta y puedes crecer en el trabajo y como persona

Cons

Ninguna

My work experience at Sumitomo

Interview process put me at ease. Good place to work with opportunity for advancement if you have a proper work ethic and no attendance trouble. More experienced employees will help you learn new jobs.

Production Driven, Good and Bad Managers

Good place to work. some managers and supervisors were bad but most were good. Maintenance was good, pm's were often done. I did enjoy working there, drive was tiring after awhile, reason i left.

Fun workplace

Good environment. Good projects. Good co-workers. Birthday celebration for monthly born. Yearly Bonus and Performance allowance. Provide Meal Allowance.

Pros

Ferry provide

Cons

Healthcare

Productive fast pased warehouse

Every person working at sumitomo was there to work except one person. The day to day job was repetitive but never boring thanks to good people and learning new tasks almost every single day.

Pros

1hr lunch

Cons

Takes a long time to get hired on as a temp. Cant be afraid of work.

No work at all

They hire people even if they are very slow in work probably for tax propuses and after a couple months they to let you go minors things without warnings or verbal for like for no filling the sign in for the scanner. Buddy system 100%

Pros

Nice people, pay, safety, equipmet

Cons

They let you go for small things when slow

QA Services

Subcontractor Company Sourcing - Responsible for supplier development, due diligence, setup, new product introduction and project management of key sourcing requirements for a large scale gaming company - Working on Cross-functional teams of over 75 employees - Working with document databases and the ability to conduct complex searches for documents - Expertise in Word, Excel, and Outlook - Communicating with suppliers - Attention to details criticals

Pros

Free Lunch time

Cons

Not Short breakes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sumitomo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sumitomo with