Surbana Jurong
View all Surbana Jurong reviews

Surbana Jurong

Surbana Jurong Employee Review

Busy day

Work not balance. The work not given equally to each staff.Some staff get more work some staff only do 1/2 thing only. Promised OT but get in only get for 1-2 years. Project is 5-7 years.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Inside politics

Office politics

So many office politics going on around in the office from everywhere, including teanmate, team lead. No 13 mth bonus. Performance bonus usually less then half mth

very nice experience

the all people working as very freedom, need to work again. a would like to work there again as part of the SJ. All my companiens are very friendly. the place was very nice. am really happy to share my experience here about my SJ.

It offers good opportunity for career growth.

The company offers good opportunity to expand knowledge in complex and large scale projects. The project I am involved with is interesting. However, the management system of our department is not yet well established and needs a lot of improvement to achieve a win-win situation between employees and management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Surbana Jurong. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Surbana Jurong with

• Surbana Jurong
  • Busy day
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?