Sushi-Tei

Sushi-Tei Employee Reviews

Singapore14 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

It's a fast pace working environment especially during weekend due to it being food & beverage industries. The workplace does not specifically have a culture however, it does require you be bilingual in order to attend to various customer

Witch is a job that job life balance company.

Ensuring that the kitchen is fully cleaned and lead all kitchen staff to follow company SOP. To ensure that day to day operations are done smoothly especially food and service is up to a standard level.

i m very lucky to work at sushi tei

one day i give the wrong oder for a custmour..then any manager scold me..but a learned alot over there..they all are very good for bhaviour..we celebrates all festivals ..i miss alot and like to do hard work

Japanese cuisine with fine dining class and happy environment good place to work

Good environment and very nice place to work and you will adopt easily your work, because they will train you with patience and calm. You must willing to learn all kind of delicacies for your motivation.

Pros

Free lunch

Productive and fun workplace

Usual F & B working hours Culture is good as Restaurant manager interacts with his staffs The most enjoyable part of the job is working together with my batch mates.

Productive workplace

A typical day at work would start by preparing the tables before opening, such as refilling the condiments and cutleries. From opening to closing take customers orders and serve quickly. Learned to be fast and efficient. Management was nice and patient. The hardest part of the job would be remembering what are the food on the menu and seasonal or promotional items as these are subject to changes any time.

Pros

Food at the end of shift

Cons

Long hours, Confusing orders at times.

Good asian community

The place is cozy and growth within the company is guaranteed. Singaporeans in this area are well trained to converse in English. Management supports staff very well.

An environment that encourages learning

Management teaches and trains you everything that is required of you to perform on a daily basis. Work politics are everywhere and it is difficult to be avoided.

Fun place to work in the outlets

Working hours might be long, but the staffs in the outlet are fun loving and nice to work with. Pay wise is not really good, especially for part-timers. I feel that they are being underpaid.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Poor higher up management

Productive and fun work place

Good place for work,fun and also meet a lot of new friend here. Sushi tei is a good company,they giving me a lot of chances to learned everything about this job^^

Pros

meal allowance

Cons

I do hard work for get success

I like to work at Sushi Tei My management was good I learned too many things whatever I need in my future Everybody talk to each other with respectfully

Pros

Free transpory

Cons

10 to 12 hours

Productive and Fun workplace

Fruitful place for students to learn and be independent. Flexible scheduling are allowed however slightly tedious to those who cant take food and beverages businesses.

Pros

Pay rise if work certain amount of hours

Cons

cannot have meals during normal lunch and dinner time

Fun workplace

I've learned how to deal with difficult customers. I've learned to endure with some customers with harsh words and to work as a team.

Pros

tiring but not bad working environment

Cons

No free meals

Easy work yet busy

In my outlet, i normally work 10hrs almost everyday, because it's very busy and a lot of customers patronize eating in Sushi Tei. Here, i've learned to be independent and have the team work as well. Good experience that i had.

Pros

have incentives every month, bonus, monthly allowance

Cons

no employees meals

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sushi-Tei. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Sushi-Tei Reviews by Location