Sushi Express
View all Sushi Express reviews

Sushi Express

Sushi Express Employee Review

Still satisfied

Normal, easy and relax. Busy time just busy, free time than free. Cost control a bit different and is below expectations. But good thing is main office always got staff coming to check the sop

fund workplace, the managers and staff are friendly.

Recommended and comment.The evening shift servicing staff at outlet rate should be paying slightly more than the morning shift.Reason are they need to a lot of washing and cleaning up which are not a easy job which take up a lot time at nights.And if they exceed the time they are not being paid after 11pm, Suggest the management side can look into it.And this will help to attract more staff to join into the sushi group in the evening shift.

Fast paced environment

I loved to work with sushi express . Want to joint again but there is no foreigners quota over there. I request to HR department , if they have any foreigners quota , please let me know. I would like to work again.

Pros

Free dinner, good incentive

Cons

Bussiest restaurant in Singapore, I guess

Review

The workplace culture at Sushi Express is quite nice. I haven't experienced much negativity and bullying as of yet, but then I've noticed a poster, located in the back, reminding of the things to not do as a staff. Recently started working there and the management as well as other staff seem to be quite nice but then it hasn't been that long for me. A typical day at work involves customer service, lots of it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sushi Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Sushi Express with

Sushi Express Reviews by Location

• Sushi Express
  • Still satisfied
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?