Swatch Group

Swatch Group Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place

First, I must make the point that I worked in retail for Swatch. I was the one making and closing potential sales. Retail jobs can be boring. However, I never found that to be the case. The store and company is constantly changing in order to provide such a positive and fun experience not only for the employees but also for the customers. With this being said, I believe that management was not as knowledgeable as they could be in terms of employee management and employee advancement. Like any company, there will always be room for improvement.

Pros

Good wage, commission, breaks, convienent location

Cons

Employee advancement

Fun place to work

Great company culture! Great products and discounts! Flexible hours and good for students! Highly recommend this fun company. Good commission structure.

Excellente structure

Excellente structure, bonne ambiance, super équipe et missions intéressantes !

Ambiente lavorativo stressante.

Scarsa organizzazione del personale, azienda poco presente.

Pros

Buono pasto.

Cons

Staff sotto organico e senza store manager.

Underpay, discrimination, unfair and lack of progression for anyone internal

This company does not value effort of the staff.It is a great school but it will not let you progress further as they always prefer someone externally.The lack of diversity in the company is very serious. They expect you to give your life to the company but paying you less then average. This company in other parts of the world is also well know to be poorly managed.They have no career path as they don't want you to progress.I would triple think before working here.Doesn't matter how much or how hard you work. They never appreciate it.

Quels sont les contrôles des managers ?

Si vous êtes un bon petit toutou disant amen à tout, aimant se faire fouetter en réunion et n'aimant prendre aucune responsabilité (tout est dicté et contrôlé), allez y! Vous vous y éclaterez!

Pros

Cantine, participation aux frais d'assurance

Cons

Management, aucun contrôle des managers

Esperienza formativa

Teamwork e collaborazione sono fondamentali, si viene sempre informati sui nuovi lanci per poter assistere al meglio i clienti. Si può imparare tanto.

Pros

Buoni pasto, pagamenti puntuali, formazione, collaborazione fra colleghi

Cons

Poche possibilità di crescita

Un travail juste pour un job étudiant

l'ambiance cool entre les employés mais le management est très nul.

Pros

Ticket resto

Cons

CE nul

boring sad office environment. Not much of a social environment. Management keeps to themselves. No mentoring, job growth or push to be better.

If your in outside sales then the job is typical of any sales account manager. Mostly work from home and on the road. I was never excited to come into the office for meetings because the atmosphere was dull. No one looked excited to be there.

Pros

no micromanaging for the most part.

Cons

No options for skills development or job advancement.

Horrible

Staff turnover is very high. Managers and HR arent very understanding at all. Just awful place to work. The general staff were nice. Think its better if youre a watch technician but phone and other staff arent respected

Pros

Discount on watches

Cons

Awful management

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Swatch Group?

Environnement de travail acceptable pour les employés de 1er et 2ème niveau (opérateur et technicien)

Entreprise bien à très bien depuis les années 1990 à 2009 , puis dégradation de la qualité du travail et le relationnel pour les employés 1er et 2ème niveau, opérateur , technicien.

Pros

Cantine, grande marge de liberté pour les pauses

Cons

Peu de jours fériés pris en vacance

Onprofessioneel

De bedrijfsvoering van Swatch Group Nederland is erg onprofessioneel en uitermate egocentrisch. Je zult hier altijd een ''nummertje'' zijn. Als je op zoek bent naar een baan waarbij je je gewaardeerd voelt, raad ik Swatch Group Nederland af.

Pros

Vergoeding avond maaltijd

Cons

Algeheel management

Poor management at the top levels

Communication is horrible from the top management filtered down to operations supervisors. Hours are not compensated for working 12 plus hours a day. Turn around rate of hourly employees at a all time high

Lots to learn

Can be fun if you engage yourself and take interest. Learn as much as you can about overseas culture and history of the brand. Take special interest in learning and understanding the different models especially within "families."

environnement professionnel de qualité

groupe horloger dynamique qui offre des avantages sociaux de qualité.Le site de Villeret (mon entreprise) est une manufacture horlogère qui assemble les mouvements des montres mécaniques Oméga.Lieu de travail agréable et malgré la taille de l'entreprise, la dimension humaine est bien présente.Les protocoles sanitaires Covid19 sont respectés ++.25 jours de vacances et 13ème mois pour une personne en CDI comme moi.semaine à 40h hebdomadaire.cafétéria, machines à café, distributeurs d'eau et de gel hydroalcoolique à disposition

Cons

aucun

Id be back in a heartbeat

Swatch was the most incredible experience I've ever had throughout my retail career. I loved the vibe, the friendliness, morals and what it stands for, the challenges and especially the people at H/Q. I would go back in a heartbeat even if it was a non management position. Swatch out :) Overall an incredable 10 out of 5 stars ;)Thank you

Pros

Cons

Zero

I loved every minute of my time here, great management and excellent training provided with some fantastic opportunities and experiences within the company.

Pros

Incentives and bonuses

Cons

Sometimes long hours

Vacation Time

Leadership and guidance lacked. Process and procedures fall short. Communication was lacking from upper management. Plans constantly changing and must be able to adjust.

Pros

Vacation time

Cons

Leadership

I wouldn't go back to work for Swatch Group

Upper management wasn't easy to work with. CEO of USA was based out of Switzerland and didn't spend much time in the USA market. Not much support from management provided.

Pros

Great staff in NJ Office

Cons

Poor management.

Entrevista

No me dejaron hablar mucho, solo me contaban sobre la empresa, y por último me hicieron un pregunta en inglés. Me digieron que avisaban tanto con el si o con el no, mentira, no avisan.

I do not recommend swatch at all!

I worked for swatched for over 6months. I was a key holder as well as a too seller. Never the less management was unprofessional. Since they get payed salary they would leave early or not show up so work and responsibilities can double up for a key holder. You would expect management to be productive while being in the store but in the contrary it would cause problems. Management would do tons of shaming of employees as well of customer. Reports were made towards corporate never the less actions were never taken. Manager has gone to court for mistreating employees and yet fails to learn from mistakes and continues to do so. We are encouraged to focus mainly on people who look wealthy and can be a potential customer. She also had connection to secret shoppers so we would know when to be extra fake in order to pass our secret shopper test to obtain gift cards. Women like myself are pushed to show "skin" cleavage and focus on men so that we can ensure a close sale. Over all it was a unhealthy place to work as well as uncomfortable.

Pros

Cute watches. Comision

Cons

Environment. Ethics. Management. Not worth your sanity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swatch Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Swatch Group with