Swatch Group

Swatch Group Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place

First, I must make the point that I worked in retail for Swatch. I was the one making and closing potential sales. Retail jobs can be boring. However, I never found that to be the case. The store and company is constantly changing in order to provide such a positive and fun experience not only for the employees but also for the customers. With this being said, I believe that management was not as knowledgeable as they could be in terms of employee management and employee advancement. Like any company, there will always be room for improvement.

Pros

Good wage, commission, breaks, convienent location

Cons

Employee advancement

Désagréable

Mauvaise expérience dès que la direction a changé en 2017

Environnement mal saine

Plain de directives inutilesaucune possibilité de développementla direction: des gens avec le passé discutableAucun respect pour le personnel pendant les séancesAmbiance tendue

Pros

salaire

Cons

responsable régional

Es mi espacio de trabajotenia buena reorganización

Ser puntual, buena presentación,respeto con mis compañeras, amabilidad con clientese Tener diciplina y educación

Pros

Gastos medicos mallores

Cons

Ninguna

Never try to work there

The manager is really nice but the culture of company is so poor and they are not friendly at all . The manager assistant is awful and so rude with employees.if you want to torture yourself it is the best place and you are going to lose all of your self confidence.

Pros

Cons

Long hour, rude people

Used to be a good company before relocation to Miami

The group in Weehawken was amazing. People knew their jobs, they knew each other and everything was smooth.Corporate decided to move the entire office to Miami offering the same positions over there. Nobody moved and all people we trained left after 1 year ... terrible mistake.

Pros

People in Weehawken office

Cons

The decision to move to Miami

Buona

Buona ditta.. Crescita nel lavoro se si hanno le capacità

Ser promovido na Swatch depois de completar a universidade é difícil.

Os melhores tempos da minha vida, adorei trabalhar na swatch, guardo com muito carinho uma passagem de 5 anos. inesquecível. Conheci pessoas fantásticas, aprendi muito.

Bad very bad, Bullies!!

2 years of harassment by u happy coworkers who have been written up many times , and a person like me happy to go to work share my evenings with coworkers never once written up in 2 years and complained to management about being harassed until they shut me up and shut me out ..

Good

Good company! It’s hard to lose your job if you are a good employee, also in bad times. Like a swiss company the rhythm of work is fast and hard to.

返工時間穩定

每間舖都各有各做事方法,跟舖頭經理做而唔係跟公司指引做,所以當有員工調舖時會出現同事做法不一致,感覺混亂。 管理層多數只向舖頭經理了解間舖同人嘅表現,經理like就講好你,唔like就講差你,所以不論個同事努力與否,管理層呢啲溝通係唔會知道前線嘅真相。 人工,返工時間比較穩定,公司冇其他優勢

Pros

返工時間穩定,醫療保險唔錯

Cons

管理層做事方法差

Best company I worked 4

Whatever I say it’s not enough how great the company was how great the HR was and how great my district manager and store manager was before I become a store manager it was a easy job very easy small staff very relaxed no stress , beautiful watchers beautiful customers got 2 watches every few months for free...

Aucun respect

Nous sommes un numéro, l’esprit humain n’existe pas.

Pros

Aucun

Cons

Pas de respect

Todo bien en cuanto al cuestionario

Es buena empresa para poder trabajar pero no hay crecimiento y no te respalda como en el caso de la pandemia. En cuanto a las tiendas departamentales

Pros

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Cons

No hay crecimiento en departamentales

Ce n'est plus ce que c'était

Des grands changements pas du tout dans le sens positif pour l'épanouissement de l'employé. Pas l'impression d'être écouté, soutenue et en confiance. Dommage les produits sont excellents et les formations produits ainsi que les rapports avec les différentes marques sont faites de façon professionnel.

Pros

Produits, objectifs avec des bonnes récompenses au niveaux des marques ainsi que les rabais personnels.

Cons

Mauvais management, manque de soutien, incohérences diverses.

Ottima esperienza

Formativo stimolante innovativo prodotto unico smart

Pros

Mercato

Cons

Poche negozi

Swatch avis

Experience au top . J’ai adoré travailler chez swatch

Sleek and Playful atmosphere with excellent management

The learning never stops at Swatch. Each location taught me new skills with different opportunities. Excellent on-boarding techniques that fit my specific learning style taught me how to truly place value on a product.

Pros

clean work environment, resources and information readily available

N/a

This was my internship, I was tasked to be on the ground as much as possible and have a look at what is done operationally in terms of merchandising at the showrooms.

Es una excelente empresa un direccionamiento de estabilidad laboral

En estas palabras mencionadas a conformidad de agradecimiento cariño a la empresa que por un lapso de 5 años me permito crecer en el mundo de las ventas en mi cargo y profesionalismo en dirigir un equipo de trabajo cumplir con mis metas laborales y personales. Gracias

Poor

Do not apply for the job here.They made it seem as though the job is priceless. The manager verbally abuses employees. No support whatsoever. And upper management did not help and siding with managers

Pros

Vacations paid

Cons

No sick paid.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swatch Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Swatch Group with

• Swatch Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?