Swatch Group

Swatch Group Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place

First, I must make the point that I worked in retail for Swatch. I was the one making and closing potential sales. Retail jobs can be boring. However, I never found that to be the case. The store and company is constantly changing in order to provide such a positive and fun experience not only for the employees but also for the customers. With this being said, I believe that management was not as knowledgeable as they could be in terms of employee management and employee advancement. Like any company, there will always be room for improvement.

Pros

Good wage, commission, breaks, convienent location

Cons

Employee advancement

Extremely Boring

Not an enjoyable place to work. They do not give you anything to succeed plus very boring overall. Not a place I recommend to work at. No customers interested in watches anyway.

journée type répétitive

une journée typique avec peu de vente mais principalement des changements de pile, SAV... condition difficile car le magasin est vraiment petit et se trouve dans une gare

Swechha's Foundation

This foundation basically work for the cleanliness in remote areas and many people are the part of this foundations as they took initiative to educate the people on cleanliness and work themselves to keep the country clean.

Very Slow Paced

It's quiet most days and there is not a lot to do. Poor communication between head office and management team. Pretty laid back. Lots to learn. Pretty flexible schedule.

Fun work environment

Often slow, but product and loyal customers are awesome. Corporate doesn't have a clear vision and things change daily, some good some bad. Free watches several times a year.

best job I've had

it was a very enjoyable work environment. the pay was great & the staff was friendly but due to corporate i felt we were overstaffed. 4 individuals working in a very tiny store it was not enough work space & not enough customers to accommodate the staff.

marca allo sfacelo

non lo consiglierei a nessuno. La famiglia Hayek non permette di lavorare e disturgge le marche. E' tutto politico

Stressante

Ambiente lavorativo ansioso e stressante, amministrazione buona

Mon avis sur swatch Marseille

C'était stressant car aucune formation ne m'as était enseigner sur le fonctionnement de cette boutique

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Swatch Group?

Good environment

Excellent Company , with a good environment with a coworker .We do sales training as well. Very flexible timesheet. I like how innovative the company is. Working at SWas was an awesome opportunity for my first job in Canada.

Fun workplace environment, learning opportunities, always room to move up

Swatch has a fun and productive work environment, making it a likable for all the employees to participate in Swatch's buisness. They are operational intensive and give a lot of opportunities for anyone working for them to learn about this. They make room for people in the company to communicate with each other about new opportunities and other improvements that could be made to ensure an efficient work flow. Although this is a company where each employee can learn much from, the only con that can be said about Swatch is it lack of benefits that they give to their employees.

Ottima azienda crescita eccezionale colleghi fantastici

crescita eccezionale colleghi fantastici Ho lavorato 9 anni gli ultimi alle dipendenze di un capo eccezionale che oltre ad essere umano ha insegnato il lavoro Ricordo con affetto tutti i colleghi

Pas de team Eta

Les gens s’écrasent se tirent dans les jambes pour gravir les échelons. Peu de départements sont agréable pas de team Eta Pas d’esprit d’équipe mais moi je....

Stressante

Ambiente stressante, fanno mobbing. Obbligo carpooling.

Azienda seria e rispettabile

È un azienda seria che rispetta il personale cercando di tenerlo sempre informato sulle novità

You become family

They make you feel very comfortable, an easy going environment. Meet your goals, Up-sell/ Cross-sell and you'll have an easy time. If you like meeting new people this is a great jo

Environnement de travail créatif et multiculturel

Avoir collaboré chez Swatch pendant près de 9 années ont été une expérience professionnelle et humaine incroyable

werkdag

je staat de hele dag stil, er komen misschien 2 klanten over de hele dag omdat de prijzen hoog liggen van de horloge's. de werksfeer is er niet goed. Het gaat allemaal achter je rug om

Productive and Fun place to work

A typical day of work brings in many people looking for an accessory to complement their everyday life. One of the best moments is being able to hear about the customers day and sometimes even being able to improve it.

Relaxed office, lovely people, opportunity to progress

It is good place to work at, but salary could be better. Nice and relaxed environment, lovely people, nice location, spacious office. Recommended to work at.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swatch Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Swatch Group with