Swatch Group

Swatch Group Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Store Manager15 reviews

Fun work environment

Often slow, but product and loyal customers are awesome. Corporate doesn't have a clear vision and things change daily, some good some bad. Free watches several times a year.

Id be back in a heartbeat

Swatch was the most incredible experience I've ever had throughout my retail career. I loved the vibe, the friendliness, morals and what it stands for, the challenges and especially the people at H/Q. I would go back in a heartbeat even if it was a non management position. Swatch out :) Overall an incredable 10 out of 5 stars ;)Thank you

Pros

Cons

Zero

Best company I worked 4

Whatever I say it’s not enough how great the company was how great the HR was and how great my district manager and store manager was before I become a store manager it was a easy job very easy small staff very relaxed no stress , beautiful watchers beautiful customers got 2 watches every few months for free...

Ever changing environment

Swatch is a great company to work for, there are lots of exciting things happening around the world every week. There are only a few stores in the UK which makes progression difficult, but if you are willing to relocate it opens many more doors for you.

Stressful industry but very Fun and positive culture

Swatch is great to work for because of all the great benefits they offer. They have a very "family" like culture. They have plenty of room for growth and give the opportunity to those willing to work for it. I learned a lot in management skills and to provide outstanding customer service. I mainly enjoy working with my team and making it a fun environment for them on a daily basis. The hard part with Swatch is their not realistic about their industry and DM usually puts unrealistic expectations on SM. Even when certain expectations are highly met, they find a way to still not be happy about it and don't give store managers work/life balance.

Pros

fun culture

Cons

DMs are not the most motivating

I loved working at Swatch but the commute was terrible so I had to leave. The new product like the sistem 51 automatic watch is awesome and I really like the new Irony skins too.

Great Management team and support

Working at swatch was great from a learning perspective and from a growth perspective. Management always willing to support and nuture talent. Amazing opportunities within company too.

Pros

International client exposure

Cons

retail hours

fun enviroment

very fun and energetic atmosphere. Customer focused. Small store enviroment with lots of hand on management and operations. Great on-the-job training for any type managment.

fun but no career advancement after management

open 16 hours a day challenges: hiring, foot traffic ( can be really slow) its like having two bosses because you need to adhere to policies of the terminal management and company

Pros

early start

Cons

staffing and traffic isn't consistent. hiring process takes about 3 weeks minimum

Own your business

Swatch truly allows the store manager to own their business by planning events, hiring, creating and achieving goals. The upper management is very willing to hear out their employees and give them a chance to succeed. The company's core values are very reflective of what they represent.

professionalism is maintained

organised and well systematic and good changes indeed took place and will be taken in future. it is absolutely a wonderful experience to work with.

Great Platform Company

Typical work day will include preparing goals for each associate along with preparing coaching/training needs if necessary. Great training program that enhances ones knowledge of how to properly manage a team and how to better understand how business works. Sales training that is top notch and truly defines what customer service should be like. Management has been good, but no clear communication when new policies are rolled out. Most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction one gets from helping a customer find what they desire.

very fun to work at swatch

iam good customer assistant and also work as a store manager i have been with a company for over three years and iam good on what iam doing

Pros

free lunches

Cons

long hours everyday

Small intimate and fun casual setting.

Learned more about hiring and trainign techniques. Seeking something faster paced as it is a slower paced retail location.

Pros

discount, gifts, employees

Cons

corporate communication, scheduling

Great company,poor uppermanagement.

It is a great company with a great vision, but uppermanagement do not know how to run the retail division. There focus is in wholesale.As a manager in the retail division there is not a next step to further your career. District managers are brought in from outside.

Pros

free watches/contest.

Cons

there are not steps to further your career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swatch Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Swatch Group with