Swissotel

Swissotel Employee Reviews

Singapore49 reviews

Great place to start.

Wonderful place to work at. Join the company fresh after my National Service & work for almost 17 years. Career progression, learn from helpful colleague.

Pros

Staff meal can be in varieties, nice & always local cuisine. Fun workplace during my years there. Helpful colleagues.

Cons

Salary was a bit too small. I moved due to better offer.

Productive ,ground place to learn new things and fun working environment

Working environment was excellent.Fun and relaxed.Multicultural society to work with.The management give more importancy to the team member to grows.

Pros

Free lunch

Productive and Fun Workplace

Swissotel is a fun and active workplace to work at. If you are willing to take up a 100 percent occupancy challenge, this is the place you're looking at. Colleagues who work well and help each other out brings you a long way.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Overall swissotel is nice working place

Happy got a chance to work at Swissotel Merchant Court. Nice hotel, nice Staff Cafe, good teamwork, nice GM's and proud to be one of team even no to long.

Fun

Work with friends, fast-paced but tiring as it involves a lot of standing and walking, needs to be polite and reserved at all times. expected to be professional as it is after all a hotel.

Best hotel and employer to work

Good experience work in Accor group of hotel very regret after leave from the organisation. Hope to join back if there is another opportunity work for Swissôtel Fairmont group.

Professional workplace

We work on rotational roster, sometimes we work day shift, sometimes night shift and afternoon shift. I learned how to do check in check out guests as well as providing them the best service possible.

Fun workplace

Able to expose myself to the VIP side of service, includes tending to VIP guests requirements, setting up buffet table and drinks also includes set up and closing.

Love to work at airport for hotel guests and doing upsell from airport,.

It is always challenging to work at airport and looking after arrivals and departure of hotel's guest as every shift covered by only one person specially when sending layover flight guest to hotel.It is very difficult to get layover business at airport as there is big competition with other hotels and I can proudly say I am a winner on it.In my last 8 years I have many achievements through hard work and great relationships with all organizations and authorities at Kolkata Airport.

Pros

Daily meal and entertainment allowances and also taxi fare

Cons

Sufficient breaks, life insurance

I'm very happy working here

i very luck to working here at this swissotel the stamford this company improved my work skill and speed and keep learning and growing up myself keep going up.thanks very munch.

Pros

Thanks for provide meal and laundry

outing gathering

will have dinner meeting etc. give and take policy fun environment management are fantastic and fabulous peaceful environment chill out gathering every month will have outing

okay

just a part time in here so i couldn't manager to comment much. met alot of good colleagues and have very good bosses whom will treat you very well if you can work properly.

Fast pace and fun

The company is well established with proper system and set up. Everything is computerized. You hardly spend too much time on administration. I learn to be more productive. The management has a great support program to improve staff skill and knowledge. The working culture is like a family run business. This property is lack of venue for function. the most enjoyable part is its location and reputation as the best buffet in town. The sales turnover is high.

Pros

Free rooms at any Swissotel around the world

Fun experience!

Worked at the hotel for some time only for the F1 Event that happened in 2015. Overall, my experience with them has been enlightening! Would love to work as a butler again!

Pros

Free lunch!

Cons

Standing on feet for the whole day

Productive and a good learning environment

Employees are well taken care of and there are a lot of learning opportunities despite being a part timer. The employees are welcoming and helpful in the work environment.

Pros

Free Lunches

good place

its really such a wonderfull place to work and i never see dis kind of nature and view and culture of swissotel, and the hotel startegic plan and vision was reaaly amazing,

A good way to earn fast money

The work consists of serving the customers in terms of what they need. This job is challenging in terms of physical fitness and endurance but it was the quickest way to earn money.

Pros

Free travel and meals

Cons

Tiring

i had the best team ever

I had so much fun working in Swissotel, from my colleagues to my bosses and guests. I can proudly say that i worked with the best people. They've taught me how to work balance, and working with pressure. I like to go to work because of my team and my guests and my job.

A place to learn many things & to know a lot of peoples from many Country

A good place to work with fair management. A lot nice peoples here. In this company you will havr opportunity to learn many things from inside or by taking course.

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Na

work place

Great work place to learn and earn.We had great professionals to guide us and have even opportunity to earn by paid internship with additional tip from clients

working environment

I worked as a bartender here. very good working environment. liquor, songs, snacks . and very good colleagues around me always. whenever want o eat snacks can eat

Pros

free to work

Cons

have to stand log hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swissotel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Swissotel with