Swissotel

Swissotel Employee Reviews

Swissotel is a fun and active workplace to work at. If you are willing to take up a 100 percent occupancy challenge, this is the place you're looking at. Colleagues who work well and help each other out brings you a long way.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Happy got a chance to work at Swissotel Merchant Court. Nice hotel, nice Staff Cafe, good teamwork, nice GM's and proud to be one of team even no to long.
Work with friends, fast-paced but tiring as it involves a lot of standing and walking, needs to be polite and reserved at all times. expected to be professional as it is after all a hotel.
Good experience work in Accor group of hotel very regret after leave from the organisation. Hope to join back if there is another opportunity work for Swissôtel Fairmont group.
We work on rotational roster, sometimes we work day shift, sometimes night shift and afternoon shift. I learned how to do check in check out guests as well as providing them the best service possible.
Able to expose myself to the VIP side of service, includes tending to VIP guests requirements, setting up buffet table and drinks also includes set up and closing.
It is always challenging to work at airport and looking after arrivals and departure of hotel's guest as every shift covered by only one person specially when sending layover flight guest to hotel.It is very difficult to get layover business at airport as there is big competition with other hotels and I can proudly say I am a winner on it.In my last 8 years I have many achievements through hard work and great relationships with all organizations and authorities at Kolkata Airport.
Pros
Daily meal and entertainment allowances and also taxi fare
Cons
Sufficient breaks, life insurance
i very luck to working here at this swissotel the stamford this company improved my work skill and speed and keep learning and growing up myself keep going up.thanks very munch.
Pros
Thanks for provide meal and laundry
will have dinner meeting etc. give and take policy fun environment management are fantastic and fabulous peaceful environment chill out gathering every month will have outing
just a part time in here so i couldn't manager to comment much. met alot of good colleagues and have very good bosses whom will treat you very well if you can work properly.
The company is well established with proper system and set up. Everything is computerized. You hardly spend too much time on administration. I learn to be more productive. The management has a great support program to improve staff skill and knowledge. The working culture is like a family run business. This property is lack of venue for function. the most enjoyable part is its location and reputation as the best buffet in town. The sales turnover is high.
Pros
Free rooms at any Swissotel around the world
Cons
Employees are well taken care of and there are a lot of learning opportunities despite being a part timer. The employees are welcoming and helpful in the work environment.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
its really such a wonderfull place to work and i never see dis kind of nature and view and culture of swissotel, and the hotel startegic plan and vision was reaaly amazing,
The work consists of serving the customers in terms of what they need. This job is challenging in terms of physical fitness and endurance but it was the quickest way to earn money.
Pros
Free travel and meals
Cons
Tiring
I had so much fun working in Swissotel, from my colleagues to my bosses and guests. I can proudly say that i worked with the best people. They've taught me how to work balance, and working with pressure. I like to go to work because of my team and my guests and my job.
A good place to work with fair management. A lot nice peoples here. In this company you will havr opportunity to learn many things from inside or by taking course.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Na
Great work place to learn and earn.We had great professionals to guide us and have even opportunity to earn by paid internship with additional tip from clients
I worked as a bartender here. very good working environment. liquor, songs, snacks . and very good colleagues around me always. whenever want o eat snacks can eat
Pros
free to work
Cons
have to stand log hours
I'm enjoying myself working in Swissotel The Stamford Singapore as the environment is so amazing and fun. i enjoyed everything that was there. Even the management team is also friendly and humble despite their position and different religion & culture.
Pros
Free breakfasts, lunches, dinners and also supper
Swissotel Merchant Court has been practicing simple methods to engage relation with guests and enhance their experience. And by those simple methods, the hotel also encourage colleagues to enrich team work spirit. Therefore, we can achieve better outcome together.
typical day is wen i handle drunk customer and manage to cool them down.I have learned how acctually FNB works to customeres,the wat to handle difficulities.My manager teach me dont ever get ang for any reason in work place.The hardest part of the job is handling drunk customers..F1 and new year is the best to work in my work place.
Pros
free meal
Cons
ya long hours
  1. Employee Reviews