Swissotel

Swissotel Employee Reviews

Happy got a chance to work at Swissotel Merchant Court. Nice hotel, nice Staff Cafe, good teamwork, nice GM's and proud to be one of team even no to long.
60günlük bir staj tecrübem oldu zamanın nasıl geçtiğini anlamadım ön büro müdürümüz İlker bey mükemmel bir insandı.
Pros
Ücretsiz öğle yemeği
Cons
Yok
Es una gran empresa , que cumple todos los estandares de calidad... una gran empresa de prestigio , te permite hacer linea de carrera.. es una empresa con grandes valores. Empeze en el restaurante le cafe y de ahi por mi buen desempeño estaba como cocinero del restaurante la fondue del swissotel.
Sali empleado del mes del hotel entre 400 trabajadores el año pasado
Preguntas personalizadas para cada puesto con experiencias y recomendaciones...
Pros
Trabajo continuo
Cons
Irrespeto y maltrato al personal
Yönetim ile ilgili problem şu elemanların sözü dinlenilmiyor yapılan hatalarin üstü kapatiliyor bir kişi yüzünden kaç kisi işten cikmasina rağmen arastirilmiyor herkes koltuğunu düşünüyor bana bişey olmasın da ne olursa olsun personelin neden çıktığı sorulmuyor sorulsada arastirilmiyor nede olsa çıkıyor geride kalanlar işsiz kalır diye susmak zorunda kaliyor personel müdürü ve genel müdür bu konuda pasif kalıyor tek taraflı bakılıyor yorumlara şahsen kendi isteğimle ayrıldım ama suçlu muamelesi yapıldı
Pros
Lojmani güzel
Cons
Aktivite yok, lojmanda yemek vermiyorlar, personel yemek için otele gitmek zorunda kalıyor, izin günü bile yemek yemek için otele gitmek zorunda, kafeterya 5 yıldır yapilmadi
Excellent Fun place to work and enjoyable.

I hereby declare that all the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Overall good place to be. Great insurance, 401K match of 4%, meals provided daily. Positive work environment. Sales dept work about can have long hours.Typical work day is 8 -5 M-F but some nights and weekends may be required. Quarterly sponsored outings. Coordinators can have it rough but in most cases are promoted to a manager within 12-18 months, However, this is not a given, Usual office politics.
Empresa con trayectoria y mucho potencial empresarial y corporativa , desafiante especialmente en el area de alimentos y bebidas dado al volumen de salones de banquetes y restaurantes.
I had a very good experience at Swissotel, being the first hotel I worked for in Dubai I was able to work well with the team, we bonded so well and had a smooth operation at work.
Some Departments they dont know how to handle colleagues with a heart.But over all,this hotel makes me realized how blessed i am to be part of them and theres a big impact of that.
Très bonne société, entreprise qui laisse sa chance et accompagne leurs employés dans les evolutions professionnelles
Great hotel & staff. Worked with seasoned professionals- probably the last hotel I worked at where people came up thru the ranks of hotel’s- so had a different way of operating. I was given a lot of freedom to do my job and respected for the years of experience I brought to the company.
In 5 years we made profit 1 time. Hotel changed ownership twice. No one mattered unless you worked in Sales. There were 2 sets of rules. In the simplest terms, one for the white collar staff and one for the blue collar staff.
World class brand with a great good will. But the owners and management spoiled it. When running good owners take all money as profit nothing pay back to employees other than their salary. When comes in a bad market condition, they will remove all junior staffs to save big ones
It is good environment for work. It is a five star hotel, so good to work here. All employees are very helpful. They provides accommodation too. Enjoy
Pros
Great Management. They will support you to grow more
Cons
Less salary
El swissotel es una empresa muy buena con el trato a su personal y sus capacitaciones
Son requisitos importantes que pide toda empresa, para evaluar un aspirante
Pros
Todo muy bien
Cons
Se repiten algunas preguntas
Well I learnedly lot when I was working in swissotel Makkah, I gained more knowledge in food and beverage industry,
I was able to show my capable in work pressure
I was appreciated for my efforts during the time I was there, often times I would be asked to utilize my ancillary skills to boost business. I found this both empowering and enjoyable.
Un ambiente muy buena para trabajar por el apoyo de todas las personas.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Swissotel. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3