Symrise Asia Pacific Pte Ltd

Symrise Asia Pacific Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore15 reviews

Did my intern at Symrise and I manage to learn a lot of new things and gained new experience as well. Very fast paced working environment but manageable. A lot of new knowledge and experience can be gained. Working hours are manageable , the laboratory environment is comfortable to work at. Colleagues are understanding and fun as well. Had a good experience working there for my internship.

Bad experience

Bad experience. QC department working culture is not healthy. Racism occurs there. Work load distribution is not fair. When on leave, no body to clear the work load.

Productive Environment And Awful Production Management

Symrise is a relatively a good company which encourages employee empowerment and learning. It is a suitable place for those who are self-determined and goal-oriented. Besides, employees' benefits are relatively good.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Medical Leaves

It is a place for you to learn.

Pros

Free lunch provided

Good working environment but slow promotion and salary raise

helpful colleagues and team building well. Good benefit for staff, but promotion system is poor and slow. Slow working environment. Food, and transport provided.

Pros

good staff care

Cons

slow promotion circle, low salary

Enjoyable workplace but little career advancement

My job scope is mainly compounding fragrance oils that are given by the perfumers to dose in different applications. Other side job scopes includes house-keeping, training new-comers and keeping track of the inventory of the completed fragrance oils. I enjoy working with my fellow colleagues and the hardest part of the job is when the deadline given is too tight.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Far from home

Jovial colleagues and family atmosphere

I worked as an intern for about four months. It was a good start for building my career. Everyone including interns would be treated with respect. All interns were given proper training and support to meet deadlines. Therefore was able to well manage work-related stress. A great workplace culture, where coming to work every day was fun and enriching. Overall was a wonderful exposure. In future, if I have to work again for the company, without much hesitation, I would be happy to return back.

Pros

Free Lunches and shuttle service to Mrt station

Cons

Travelling time to workplace

satifying

can meet new people from other country.as well as learn how to work in the field of nutrition.got experince working in 3 shifts pattern.and satifying income to continue living

daily routine job

capex management,opex management,vendor management, cost control, time scheduling and safety management . overall incharge of project design/project charter/cost control/sourcing/installation/commissioning/validation and qualification protocol.

Pros

free lunch

友善的工作环境

互帮互助, 规范管理, 质量监督保证 在休息的时候, 有适宜的饮品与茶点 在工作的时候, 有安全的操作与预防

Pros

免费工作餐

A fun workplace that provides a conducive environment for learning as well

Everyday at work the office would usually be filled with laughter, and it really helped in keeping everyone's stress level low. Through this internship, I have learnt to simultaneously handle several job tasks and to meet their tight deadlines. I have also learnt to adapt to each and everyone's varying style of working in order to get certain tasks done. My co-workers are the friendliest of people who really looked out for me during the course of my intership.

security of job and health environment issue

Health Environment issue Manual pouring of Raw mat operate of auto dosing machine no problem with co worker compounding of flavors No security of job

Lots of overseas trip

Visit others system company in ASIA to do study and evaluations. Lots of travelling and well mix with other employee in ASIA

Pros

overseas exposure

Cons

too much travelling at time

• Scheduling of Process Orders in a week for production run. • Ordering of raw materials in warehouse. • Ensuring that the raw materials ( BOM ) in each Process Order are available for production. • Releasing / Un-releasing of job order. • Ensuring that all process orders created by the planner should be released if there is no raw material shortages according to its Basic Start Date. • Monitoring / Clearing of MIGO Transactions in SAP. • Ensuring that all raw material requests / transfer posting are cleared. • Monitoring / Clearing of transfer order. Ensuring that all raw materials ordered from warehouse are received thru SAP transaction. • Monitoring / Clearing of Filling Order. ( 6D Process Order ) • Monitoring of additional yield booking in LT01 and ensure that there is no error in T.O • Carton Box ordering to full fill the production run. • Printing of labels for production. • Closing of job order in SAP and process order in SRMS. • In charge of the Resampling / Repacking / Rework order. Coordinating with the planner if there is any repacking order, QC if there is resampling and rework order. Ensuring that all orders are closed thru SAP. • Monitoring / Clearing SAP CO54 error message. Ensuring / clearing of errors made by production in SAP and SRMS system. • Finished Good and Raw Material blocked stock to liaise with ID Team and arrange for disposal.

Pros

Free Meal

Cons

overtime

Fun workplace

Symrise is a very nice company to work with, I learned how to work with different kind of race.

Pros

allowance provided and free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Symrise Asia Pacific Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Symrise Asia Pacific Pte Ltd with

Symrise Asia Pacific Pte Ltd Reviews by Location

• Symrise Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?