Synergy FMI Pte Ltd

Synergy FMI Pte Ltd Employee Reviews

Singapore6 reviews

the most enjoyable part of job

environment is good to work communicate to work good understanding good vendor paper work time to time work learn many things in different department

Pros

good people

Cons

Productive and good work place

I got the good team members where my work place at synergy. Always offering to grow up. Easy access with bosses. They are the best professionals. Will provide better incentives.

Workplace culture

At the Synery Pte Ltd workplace culture is wonderful. I’m very pleased to they’re team work and communication. Always good communication and team work is a priority as well.

No comments

No comment. Experienced to believe it. Small salary with no long term carrier prospects. Thats all! ................................................

Stiff working environment, not-so-talented office and site employees

Head of the company rarely connects to his employees, to say the least, never once attended meeting with the clients. Just left the employees to fend for themselves. No sense of leadership and security coming from the top, due to lack of top-down connections and relationships. No guidance and proper training on scopes of work. Almost everything have to stand on own feet. Colleagues were unfriendly, can be rude at times and arrogant.

Good working environment

I work as a Senior Mechanical Engineer in Keppel Facility Management Operation ( KFMO ) & Synergy FMI Pte Ltd for the past 18 years. My job scope as a important role on maintenance and handling of Preventive Maintenance on Mechanical section schedule for all the Mechanical system such as Water Tank and Pump System, distribute the job schedule accordingly to the subordinate / technician to attend the breakdown or the servicing team ( PM ) to carry the tasks promptly with fail to minimise any breakdown or complaint on the system

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Synergy FMI Pte Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Synergy FMI Pte Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Synergy FMI Pte Ltd with