TÜV SÜD

TÜV SÜD Employee Reviews

Singapore10 reviews
Good environment for interns to be exposed to worklife culture and preparing for working life.

I learned how to be a more disciplined and organised person through officework tasks that were trained to perfection
Fresh graduate start-up company. Stepping stone in the working world. Experience working with colleagues and management. Learning is a virtue and learning is a lifelong goals. Chemicals and Materials Product Services.
Pros
Good colleagues
Cons
Nil
Culturally TUV SUD is a very friendly company. Our division was a new initiative started in 2014. As it was a new initiative, penetrating the market was quite challenging. However, TUV SUD is a well established company, market could easily recognize us due to the brand name.
Pros
Company Culture
Cons
Department Management Change due to new initiative
Good work life and culture. Opportunity to go overseas, knowledge gain from locally and oversea is good. The only set back is starting salary and increment.
Pros
Good work life balances and relationship with colleagues
Cons
Lower range of Salary
I have spent three months in this company as the function of business development
very nice colleagues
good environment

nice boss

good work life balance
TUV SUD is a great global company to work for. The management is very friendly and involved though it has a strong traditional German culture. The teams I worked in were cultural diverse and geographically distributed. They provide a great environment at work and create a work-life balance.
Through this internship, I have developed and demonstrated my abilities in design of corporate strategy, market research, and development of best practice tools. My work also involved critical liaisons with marketing agencies and internal stakeholders, social media strategization and channel management, and implementation of best practices for internal communications using intranet.
Currently managing a cross cultural team across ASEAN to service and cross sell all products, services and support lines of business to clients which span across Electronics, Defense, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Industrial & Automotive industries in Singapore and ASEAN. I have also taken on the role as a strategic advisor to customers to help them achieve excellence within their business enterprise.
During my six months internship at TÜV SÜD PSB, I gained a lot of new experiences and was met with great kindness. I was given intensive training and real work exposure. It was an interesting experience for both my colleagues and myself to learn about each other’s culture.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TÜV SÜD?