TÜV SÜD

TÜV SÜD

TÜV SÜD Employee Review

Silo-ed workplace

Interned here for 3 months, can see that Singapore leadership is not strong. Big company, but that means most departments work in Silo unless there is sales conversion involved. How good an internship experience you get will depend on your supervisor. Else, the company just do not care about you.

Pros

New office with nice view of sunset, free gym, nice coffee.

Cons

Will only get to learn if you get a good supervisor, else you are just helping them to clear work

Great place

Great Place to learn. have tons of opportunity for trying into different types of engineering fields. Had to learn what is the responsibility of your work done and the value of trust between client and inspectors.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Internship at TUV SUD PSB

Good environment for interns to be exposed to worklife culture and preparing for working life. I learned how to be a more disciplined and organised person through officework tasks that were trained to perfection

Intern: Corporate Marketing

Through this internship, I have developed and demonstrated my abilities in design of corporate strategy, market research, and development of best practice tools. My work also involved critical liaisons with marketing agencies and internal stakeholders, social media strategization and channel management, and implementation of best practices for internal communications using intranet.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TÜV SÜD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TÜV SÜD with